ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

My name is Pedro and im from Portugal.

I recently bought a Mazda Mx5/Miata. Its the 1.6l 115hp :D (most common version in portugal, the 1.8l NA is very rare) from 1993 and runs like a charm, no rust no nothing, the car is in really good shape for 18 years.

So my plans in the future will be, lower the car, buy some wheels and a Jackson Racing Cold Air Intake system.

Some pics:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thank you all.

LOL believe me, everyone who sits in the passenger side always says "this **** is confy", because the stock suspension.

I want to buy some coilovers by next week. My first tought are the TEINs Basic but the GAZ classic(or golds) are cheaper and also have good feedback, so i dont know yet.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Welcome :)

I'll be traveling over to your neck of the woods in the next month or so. I'll be in the Azores for a while, but from I hear its pretty cheap to fly to Lisbon.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Azores is beautiful man. Nice choice. I hope you can see all the beautiful islands. but in the downside, the weather sucks in this time of the season. Its raining, windy and cold. But it always worth to visit.

You can fly to Madeira or like you said to Lisbon and visit the downtown and make some shopping for Xmas.

I hope you enjoy it :D

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
I'll be there for over a year so I'll have plenty of time to do sightseeing.

As far as the weather goes, its no different than what I deal with 9 months out of the year back home. It sucks, but you learn to live with it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hum i bet you are in the military "business" then. You gonna stay at Base das Lajes i guess.:fab:

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Something like that ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts