ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, just a quick intro, I'm stevieg, with a Classic Red 1996 MK1 1.6 5 (the weedy 88bhp UK version when bought) which is running with an 115bhp import engine, greddy turbo, starion IC, bigger injectors, RX7 afm, ported & polished head, ebc brakes, various braces and ancillaries, detailed interior and body kit inc parts from Zoom Eng, Tuckin'99, Garage Vary, Integral Kobe, Bomex and others.

After much improvements to the mechanicals over the last couple of years I going back to the body so will be picking your brains for lovely c/f bits and pieces.

A few will know me from nutz and the uk oc.

pic :

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Where did you buy that spark plug cover plate from? or did you make it?

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Awesome. Welcome to the club. I remember seeing pictures of your car a few years back and saving them to my hard drive. That shows you how much I liked it! Are those Vitaloni Sebring mirrors?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the forum. Where did you buy that spark plug cover plate from? or did you make it?
It's an old IL Motorsport one, originally in chrome but got scratched over the years so I painted it black.

Are you're Tuckin'99 Small Fender Flares in black or carbon fibre? I like the look on a red 5, it's got me thinking :wink:

Awesome. Welcome to the club. I remember seeing pictures of your car a few years back and saving them to my hard drive. That shows you how much I liked it! Are those Vitaloni Sebring mirrors?
Pretty sure those are Bomex
Quite right they are Bomex Aero mirrors.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Very nice, stevieg!

I like the GV vintage tail light kit on the red!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts