Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A Girl!! =D> We needed one of those ;)

Welcome! What are you fixing on the miata?
Amazing how rare the female species are on enthusiast forums :)

What am i fixing? everything. :p I finally have it running straight, now i just need to make it look like it wasn't in 03294 accidents :) That picture is of it's good side. The other side is keyed, banged, and scuffed.

·
Registered
211 Posts
a somewhat local girl too. i recognize you from the forum... and christian's former car's former owner before he re-owned it. with the anime upholstry :D

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
that would be me... i'm glad he got his beloved miata back, but i needed my fix again :) He's pretty famous, since everyone knows that miata as "Christian's Miata." Even back when i owned it.

This one will be known as mine :p

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i don't even have enough time to respond, jeez.

That's my model :p Although i'm small, her figure is better (like a size 2T in the kids section) so she gets to flaunt herself.

·
Registered
343 Posts
A Girl!! =D> We needed one of those ;)

Welcome! What are you fixing on the miata?
Amazing how rare the female species are on enthusiast forums :)

What am i fixing? everything. :p I finally have it running straight, now i just need to make it look like it wasn't in 03294 accidents :) That picture is of it's good side. The other side is keyed, banged, and scuffed.
Well, I figure since all my friends call miata's a "chick car" we should have some "chicks" on the forum. Only makes sense, right :)

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.