ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there !

First above all congratulation for this forum !

I'm Oliver, I live in France.
Mountain passes are near to my home, so you guys have understood my favorite hobby :D .

I bought this 91 mx-5 six months ago. For the moment my miata is almost stock (only a K&N filter in the stock airbox and a Nardi steering wheel) so I'm cool with her on road attacks :mrgreen: but one day ... !!!!
... In the meantime I use my 93 mazda Familia GTR (I have this car since 4 years). Only 2500 units in the world. This car was build for the WRC. 4WD, BP 1,8 with IHI turbo who produces 185 hp with a stock boost pressure at 0.6 bar.

Some nights I dream to swap the engine in my miata but it would be no fair for my first love :lol:

... I hope you will understand my poor english :| :D
See you !

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Welcome Oliver. Your English is good. Much better than my French!

We have members from all over the world here.

Please post some pics of your Familia! That's a very nice car indeed!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Tim, Thank you for the interest in my second car :wink:

Here are some pics of both my Mazdas :

yeah I guess I like Red cars :lol: :wink:

I read some posts on the forum, ... The rocker cover from Familias seems to be very appreciate here.

... no no, I don't sell it :mrgreen:

The stock turbine (IHI RHF6 VJ23)

:wink:

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Woah, that Familia looks really fun to drive.

Man, everyone is getting that steering wheel you have on your Roadster... Nardi Deep corn.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Love both steering wheel's and the gear knob's. Very nice the 323 gtx.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi eikichi, I've seen you on some of the French forums.... are you the one with the japanese YZZ coilovers on your GTR? or maybe that's the guy with the black GTR?? I've thought about ordering them for my 2WD version of your car...

Anyways, nice cars, both! You've got 2 of the best Mazda's ever made :D

I'm new here as well, hopefully the rest of you won't mind me too much with my OTM ...... :p

But I thought it might be ok, since I'm just starting on a bit of JDM Mazda GTR variety as well - here's a taste of what's to come for my '91 :wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the boards! Nice cars! Hey is that big garage inside that house in your pic? ;)
Yep !, that's very cool for the very long winter days, there is always something to do on the cars :D

Cool house!
Yeah that's right, it looks big but in fact this is a house with many apartments. I rent a very small apartment on the ground floor and in fact ... the garage is bigger than the apartment :shock: :D ! (it's true) :lol:

Clubroadster Europ-trip to eikichi's pad? :wink:
???

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi eikichi, I've seen you on some of the French forums.... are you the one with the japanese YZZ coilovers on your GTR? or maybe that's the guy with the black GTR?? I've thought about ordering them for my 2WD version of your car...
I'm very impressed ! the French Familia GTR guys are throughout the world known :D .
The one with the YZ coilovers is my Friend, he lives near to my home and yes he have a Black GTR :wink:

Keep it in that way with your 91 sedan protege !!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Clubroadster Europ-trip to eikichi's pad? :wink:
???
It means you could wake up one day with quiet a few miatas in front of your house. :lol:
LOL !!! (pad = big house ... okok ! )
No problem, WhiteEunos you're welcome with your friends, Chamonix Mont-Blanc is a little England island now, you will find here a lot of English "compatriots". At the end of this year I will not live here, so come quicky (Next year I will come back in my town in the south France near to the sea, this is a very good place too for Roadsters :lol: )

The last 3 years I've organised the French Familia GTR Meeting that we do every year so I'm not afraid to do the same thing with a lot of roadsters!

Hi mate ! I love your car, I want your racing parts :D
Your 323 looks badass too. Where did you buy your Rota GT3 wheels ? :)
Very nice Defi gauges, by the way. =D>
The GT3 wheels is an US import from a friend who lives in NY

·
Registered
459 Posts
welcome to clubroadster. i'm new here too.
i love your nardi wheel.it brings the wheel out and you don't need spacers.thats a clean knob too.
as for the familia, i agree. keep it as it is.its a cool looking car.it wouldn't be fair if u took its heart out.thats a type of car we don,t see here everyday.some turbocharge the mitsubishi mirage here and can turn them into fast sleeper type cars. but that already is one! i couldn't name a fast hatch-back that can give it competition, unless its a civic with a K24 transplant.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts