ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Im new. Not new to forums though.

I felt kinda unwelcome at miata.net, so I came here.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
right on, welcome. you must have spotted that slammed NA's thread. haha.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Everyone is unwelcome at miata.net! your welcome here and at miataturbo.net which I see you are a part of too. Good luck with the Greddy kit and dont forget to add your car to the Garage!

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
hahah....sevan, that was our beloved Bill Wilner that poured a can of gas on that flame. (He's on our side)

·
Registered
32 Posts
LOL..yeah..i read that too..here I am from miata.net

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, Im here because of that thread.

Im used to flaming though, because Im one of the lounge lizards from the RX-7 forum (the most childish place on the net).

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Welcome to both of you!!

Glad to have you here!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ill add pics in a month or so once I get wheels orderd, and get my spoiler and headlight scoop painted/installed.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
ted..... did you live in maryland at one time????? I seem to remember speaking to you on rx7club at some point back in the day when I had my 7......

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, Ive never lived in maryland. Ive been in georgia all my life.

But I used to be everywhere on the RX-7 forum. But now I just mostly hang out in the lounge, and I spend a little time in the FC section.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
well I'm sure I've talked to you b4 then.... the tuning community is actually a rather small place, as far as the internet goes..... My screename is airbrush1 there as well..... I had an 87gxl, so we prolly frequented the same parts of the forums over there....

anyways.... welcome to the boards!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
:mrgreen: yeah MD rules :mrgreen: Not too many roadster enthusiasts in my general vicinity though.... and the chesapeake roadsters meets are always too far away or when I'm working.....

·
Mufasa in Training
32,648 Posts
Oh dear...(shakes head)

Welcome to the forum, in any case. Don't discount Miata.net entirely. There is good information to be found there should you need it, and most of us did meet here because of it.

What can I say...I don't like ill will? :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts