ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all. my name is Zach miller and i currently live in south MS. i will be moving to Greenville,SC in about a month. i have been interested in drifting since i was 13 yrs old (that being around the time i got my first Opt MAG!!), and i have learned some of the bear essentials about the sport. my first import was a '91 240sx FB. its the car that i learned what i had to learn (when i could find time/afford to practice) about drifting and just plan driving aggressively in. i have now made the decision to make a move towards miatas as my new car of choice. a friend of mine, and myself, took his miata to deals gap (the dragons tail) and i knew then that was the next car i wanted to own.

sorry i know that was a mouthful :shock:

thanks all
Zach

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Welcome Zach!

I sent you a reply on PM.

Are you planning on going to the Gap this year?

I'll see ya there.

Btw, I used to live near Greenville yeeeeears ago. LOL. Nice place!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya i love it there in SC. i have some family there as well. a good friend of mine, my girlfriend, and myself are moving there becuase my friend and i are going to ITT-tech for game design. i was hoping that i could meet some other miata tuners around the Greenville area once i moved. anyhow thanks for the "welcomes" and thanks for the pm reply!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts