ClubRoadster.net banner

101 - 120 of 130 Posts

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
So what you're saying, ArchAngular, is that you have no choice to avoid being tired while driving at night so using a pure blue light to "wake up" is more important than having good visibility and not distracting other drivers because you can't find another way to stimulate yourself to stay awake? Btw, that's a fuckton of scatter awesomely NOT being projected onto the road :rolleyes: Your lights shouldn't project an ink-blot test onto a wall...

·
Registered
753 Posts
So what you're saying, ArchAngular, is that you have no choice to avoid being tired while driving at night so using a pure blue light to "wake up" is more important than having good visibility and not distracting other drivers because you can't find another way to stimulate yourself to stay awake? Btw, that's a fuckton of scatter awesomely NOT being projected onto the road :rolleyes: Your lights shouldn't project an ink-blot test onto a wall...
You took the troll bait :fp:

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
You took the troll bait :fp:
Not really. Its more of a preventative reply because it's a given someone will read that and believe it....c'mon, it's CR...we all know that somebody will take troll posts as truthful, factual information lol. Just look at the number of people on the road with stupid headlight colors...

·
Hardparker Extraordinaire
3,388 Posts
most "luxury" cars before '05 even some as late as a couple years ago.

to name a few of the more popular ones on the road:

1st gen. IS300 01-05 (I've taken the liberty of a proper retrofit though...also did it in the miatas)

toyota prius 03-09

mercedes clk 55 up to 2003 IIRC

I'm sure there are many others

basically look up "d2r" and that should cover the a majority of reflector based HID cars, projector based HIDs all seem to be "d2s" type bulbs

·
Hakuna matata y'all
651 Posts
most "luxury" cars before '05 even some as late as a couple years ago.

to name a few of the more popular ones on the road:

1st gen. IS300 01-05 (I've taken the liberty of a proper retrofit though...also did it in the miatas)

toyota prius 03-09

mercedes clk 55 up to 2003 IIRC

I'm sure there are many others

basically look up "d2r" and that should cover the a majority of reflector based HID cars, projector based HIDs all seem to be "d2s" type bulbs
Got to it before me. ^^^
Hmmmm Thats interesting I wasn't aware there were that many of them.

101 - 120 of 130 Posts