3. Volkswagen Eos - 56.4%
  4. Volkswagen New Beetle - 54.6
  5. Toyota Matrix - 54.1%
  6. Hyundai Tucson - 54%
  7. Honda CR-V - 53.4%
  8. Toyota RAV4 - 54%
  9. Nissan Juke - 52.7% (tie)
  10. Jeep Compass - 52.7% (tie)
Just found it to be funny all my VW buddies are talking **** about the miata and two VWs show up in the top ten

·
Banned
148 Posts
I dont understand how miata got a chick background. If barbies collection car is a corvette. Why isnt that a chick car
Because a Vette just isnt.

The Miata is cute, small, and feminine in its body lines. And I do see more girls driving them than guys in my area.

·
Za Lord
946 Posts
The 240SX used to be considered a girls car too. Theres actually quite a few older women who still have S14's around here and its the first car they ever bought brand new.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
...okay i'll be the first to say it. We aren't concerned about girls driving our cars, its men...men with certain sexual preferences.

EDIT:

HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

·
Banned
148 Posts
...okay i'll be the first to say it. We aren't concerned about girls driving our cars, its men...men with certain sexual preferences.

EDIT:

HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Dont matter if gay dudes drive the Miata. Plus the Miata is known for being a gay dude's car. We bought the car anyways since its cheap, handles well, lightweight, plenty of aftermarket support....etc.

My cousin couldnt handle the stigma so he chose an S2000 instead.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I drive a Miata because I love men.
You mean to tell me this thing is actually useful?!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I would say I see a pretty even amount of guys vs. Girls driving miatas in my area. But they are all old people!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Dont matter if gay dudes drive the Miata. Plus the Miata is known for being a gay dude's car. We bought the car anyways since its cheap, handles well, lightweight, plenty of aftermarket support....etc.

My cousin couldnt handle the stigma so he chose an S2000 instead.
Ya, no. I bought mine because of the miata homosexual brotherhood. wtf is handling?

·
I used to be cool.
3,086 Posts
The only one that surprised me was the CR-Z. I can't recall ever seeing a woman driving a CR-Z in my area. All the ones I have seen on the road were being driven by dudes.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts