ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These guys are in my back yard and I had never been there before yesterday. I knew they took care of the RSR drift cars. But I didn't know that they also worked on a ton of miatas. (a couple were at the shops with pics of a couple in drift events on the wall...) The owner of the shop (Koji) is building a 1.9l 11:1 NA motor for his car. He also had some custom and 1 off parts for miatas I had not seen before - like a linearly adjustable front swaybar.

I didn't have time to align my car before going to the track this weekend, and I had them do it. They were very maticulous, and nut and bolted the suspension for me without being asked.

So am I the last one to the party? Do all you guys already know about them?

Hiro's Auto Repair
3041-D Enterprise St
Costa Mesa CA 92626
714-545-5090

Later
Matt

· Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It stays the same width. Otherwise it wouldn't fit the car. hard to discribe. the center section of the bar has a variable thickness sleeve which can change the stiffness of the bar with the turn of a bolt.

· Registered
2,452 Posts
the guys def know what they are doing as far as drifting and/or roadsters go.
have had my alignment set by them twice and will continue going to them.

kevin

G

·
Maybe i should take my car to them to do my bushings and coilovers?

they quoted me $710 for 16 bushings, coilover install and setup.

and westend quoted me 650$

so far the best one i found is 500$

yikes.
Try Matt Hill @ Hill's Performance Solutions in Signal Hill 562-490-0117

He can do the R&R on the arms and bushings, the coilover install, and corner weighting, but he doesn't do alignment.

He mostly does roll cages and setup on RX-7 and Spec Miata race cars.

Tell him I sent you and he'll charge you extra.

:lol:

· Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that bushing job is a bitch. I took my arms to eric messley to have them done, and it still cost me about $300.

cheap is one thing. Making sure it is done right is another. I know Darren at west end will do a good job, too. Do your numbers include corner balancing and alignment with him?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.