ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Supporting Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING OR GIVE ME AN "OFFER"

CURRENT BID

Ok, I'm trying to gather funds by Feb 8th. My good friend since childhood is coming down from Japan after a 2 year leave. We planning to do it big and destroy Las Vegas!!! Haha

**Note, If not sold by the 8th, I'm going to keep them**

THIS IS AN AUCTION, I have seen em for $1,500 from someone on here...
How I came up with my starting bid...
http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=55850

I'll start at $950...Auction will end on Feb. 7th 2012 at 11:59pm (PST)
I will ship, buyer pays actual shipping.

Hypermax II NA/NB (discontinued)
Miles aprox. <1,000

LOVE this suspension.. more then my miata... But I'm starting a business and gf's birthday is coming up.. priorities.. The suspension has no more then 1k miles on them. Never seen the track, 2 canyon runs (up and down Angelas Crest, CA), 1 mini street drift event. No box or reciept (been discontinued for awhile, I can try to dig around) I know the demand is high, but I love CR so I wanna be as fair as possible. I had this suspension before I got my miata, seriously. I built my car around this suspension. Suspension is still on the car, serious inquiries PM me your number, ill send picture text. Sunday ill upload pics.

specs:

"The Hipermax II coilover suspension kits have been engineered to be track ready suspension that is still "streetable". Dampening and rebound can be adjusted simultaneously in 30 different increments to deliver the desired shock compression and rebound stiffness. Ride height is adjusted by simply rotating the 60mm spring retainer perches around the chromed steel shock body. The dual interlocking spring retainer perches prevent spring movement and unwanted ride height changes.

"The included anodized aluminum upper pillowball mounts improve traction and steering response while maintaining suspension geometry. Also certain applications offer camber adjustments on the upper pillowball mounts. All HKS Hipermax II coilover suspension kits include all the needed wrenches, adjustment knobs, and miscellaneous hardware for a complete installation and tuning."

Spring Rates
340 lbs/in (FRONT) 280 lbs/in (REAR)"

Thanks guys!

·
Supporting Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm getting offers lower then my starting bid -_- I am doing this as an auction. Please post bids. pm me only if you want more info or have an offer that I can't say no. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Lazy ass non readerssss, I clicked and read this ad just to find out more info on these and to see what they looked like with no intention of buying them lol.

·
Supporting Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Becuase I might not have to ship here if you read, I'm not desperate or have a strong desire to sell. Just if they do sell, I know they will go to someone deserving here on CR. rather then to some ricer on ebay.

·
Premium Member
6,343 Posts
Not to poop on your thread because I don't see these guys too often, but, here's the reason why you have no interest.

1k is what track-minded folks would skip over and either go lower with the Koni Sport/GC setup, or go higher and roll FCM/Xida CS. The springs in this setup are too soft. Furthermore, I would imagine the chance of getting them revalved or replaced in the event of some unforeseen issue is pretty low, so there's that. For cruising there are plenty of cheaper alternatives.

Good luck.

·
Supporting Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not to poop on your thread because I don't see these guys too often, but, here's the reason why you have no interest.

1k is what track-minded folks would skip over and either go lower with the Koni Sport/GC setup, or go higher and roll FCM/Xida CS. The springs in this setup are too soft. Furthermore, I would imagine the chance of getting them revalved or replaced in the event of some unforeseen issue is pretty low, so there's that. For cruising there are plenty of cheaper alternatives.

Good luck.
Haha I love how you point out you won't crap on my thread, thennn.... you crap on my thread.

Well the suspension is pretty much brand new, the use was minimal. No track events, did see the canyons, and I did mess around drifting in a mall parking lot. For the track junkie my "usage" does not come close to ONE track event. BUT everyone has their own opinion. Like I said I don't really care if these sell or not, just I can use the extra funds (just like anyone else that are on the WTB, F/S, F/T Forums...

·
Registered
382 Posts
2. YOU MUST STATE A PRICE and have in your possession. Any "Make offer" or "feeler" threads will be deleted.
If you want to make a "feeler" thread, do so in the How much is my car/stuff worth? section.

·
Supporting Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
2. YOU MUST STATE A PRICE and have in your possession. Any "Make offer" or "feeler" threads will be deleted.
If you want to make a "feeler" thread, do so in the How much is my car/stuff worth? section.
What's with all the thread crapping?

Did you even read my post? Its an auction, on the buy, sale, AUCTION thread. Bid starting at $950... what am I missing here?

·
Supporting Member
1,376 Posts
Met this guy in person and I can vouch that he's a legit seller... ONLY thing I found wrong about him are... HIS PRICES ARE SO DAMN LOW!! So stop bitching and buy his ****!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts