ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone who went to the meet in Columbus at QSL might remember me and a few other locals raving about how amazing Hocking Hills State Park is. Anyways, we're planning on meeting up here (12:00 noon!), cruising down to Hocking (about an hour drive) and then driving some of the best roads in Ohio. Let me know who is interested, even though this is short notice we've been planning on this for a few weeks. :D

·
Mufasa in Training
33,966 Posts
That'd be fun. I haven't been to HH since 5th grade. It'd be nice to take the lady over there (I'm in Cinncinnati). Think I'll have to sit this one out, tho :(

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That'd be fun. I haven't been to HH since 5th grade. It'd be nice to take the lady over there (I'm in Cinncinnati). Think I'll have to sit this one out, tho :(
sorry you can't come. i'm sure i'll be trying to get people together some other time at hocking hills! best curvy roads ever! 8)

·
Registered
185 Posts
ashley i got fed up of not driving the miata soo you may see me there i drove it for the first time today in 3 months all put together but no cage and no race seat =(

·
Registered
149 Posts
Count me in. It's been entirely too long since my miata has seen some decent roads.

By meeting "here" i assume u mean qsl correct?

-Steve

Edit: I had the heater hose from the heater core to the back of the head split on me today, i ordered the new one tonight and it should be on in time, but if not I won't b making it #-o

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
*edit* cause i was lame this morning. great day, everyone! it couldn't have been nicer out! lets see some pics brooks!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Through water sprays and dirt clouds, we cruised. I cooked my brakes though.
Pics as Requested.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha ashley <3 thanks for taking the pics
zomg i think i deserve more than a <3 for that hahaha.
you're welcome for the pics..i still have brooks' cam case. just kinda sad i'm not in any of them hahaha. brooks/dan/whoever took some good random ones tonight though! lets see them!

·
Mufasa in Training
33,966 Posts
I'll have to roll up that way one of these days. Seems like ya'll had a good time!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts