ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined Hokuriku meet, it was pretty nice. I met Nakamura-san, editor of R&S, and she'll introduce RJDM in next issue (June issue). I'll try to upload some pictures... Unfortunately, just only 2 shops joined the event, so I couldn't do propaganda of RJDM enough. 60 Roadsters were joined.

Karuizawa meet will be held in May;
http://www.karuizawa-meeting.com/index.html
This is the biggest Roadster event in Japan, 1000 of Roadsters had been joining every year.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
nitrousmiata said:
Karuizawa meet will be held in May;
http://www.karuizawa-meeting.com/index.html
This is the biggest Roadster event in Japan, 1000 of Roadsters had been joining every year.

YES AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

:idea: Here is an idea :idea: Would anyone on here like to attend this event? I can get in touch with Watanabe-san to see if he can set up a Japanese Tour for us to include this and stops to near by Tuner shops, like Super AutoBacs or Specialty Roadster shops, maybe a visit to a local Race? FYI Watanabe-san is the same guy that does the Tokyo Auto Salon Tour every year.

We can go as a group, and if we get enough people the price would be good!! Example, i paid $1500 which paid for VIP "Press-Day only" passes to Tokyo Auto Salon, and the 3 other general admission days open to the public, then a visit to Super AutoBacs Tokyo, with Shuttle Bus Rides to and from the show all three days, and to Super Auto Bacs, and your hotel stay at the Prince Shingawa Hotel in Downtown Tokyo, and also included your roundtrip flight to and from LAX to Japan. And a Translator tour guide too!! 8)

So the only expense for me was food, and toys :twisted:

anyone game? We could plan it a year or 2 out so that we all have time to save some pennies up, and get a good turnout! This event is the LARGEST Roadster/MX5/Miata gathering in the world!!!! with every Japanese Tuner on site with a booth!!!

PhatMiata

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, Karuizawa meet must be the PARADISE for all RJDM lovers! You may won even the Nakamae classic console kit for free in easy game! So many giveaway from many Roadster shops! Also, most of parts was sold in discounted at the shop booth. Also see hard mods demo-car in front of the any shops. You may find big toy or parts of personal seller.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Makoto, i really love the "One with Horse and Rider" on your Exhaust side Valve Cover!!! Looks like it was etched in!! very cool!!! If we go to Japan i would hope to me you and more friends i have in Japan. :D

PhatMiata

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I posted pics of the hokuriku meet, see album mods page. hk06xx title pics are the roadsters joined it. A lot of Watanabe and frairs!!

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
nitrousmiata said:
I posted pics of the hokuriku meet, see album mods page. hk06xx title pics are the roadsters joined it. A lot of Watanabe and frairs!!

where is the "Album Mods Page""?? :shock:

PhatMiata

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Look up at the top, Phatty McPhatty!

See "Album"? Click on that and then "Mods".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts