ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These brackets are a variation of the brackets I currently have in my coolant reroute. They are designed (floating mounts) to attach to the valve cover and to run on the exhaust side. The are compatible with stock exhausts and aftermaket headers, also on cold sided superchargers and some turbo set ups such as mine.

Don't miss the oportunity to get these brackets. They come ready with allen bolts and I made of aluminum so that you either polish of powercoat them. Fits all year miatas. I will put pictures of the how the look in the car. $100.00 shipped!!

Thanks for looking at this post. Eli 305-747-8863

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
this is how the brackets will look in the engine bay. The ones you will get will fit factory exhaust and headers, cold side superchargers and possibly the Mazdaspeed Turbo as they are about an inch shorter of the one i have in the car.

·
Gang-Ban Organizer
2,720 Posts

·
Gang-Ban Organizer
2,720 Posts
there are 6 pics above...try viewing in another browse and/or clearing cookies and crap

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are they hosted by CR? .
Yes, all pics are hosted in my albums

FYI, these brackets were CAD computer designed then made in a waterjet machine, then professionally drilled and tap by a machine shop with custom size stainless steel bolts. I can get them professionally polished or powdercoated for extra money.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
And why do I want to use your coolant reroute as opposed to the commonly used one?
I explained that before was it was deleted.

Consider hot side reroute for these reasons.

1. It is simpler - depending on the year block no thermostst spacer is needed.
2. three - Four mounting points, (at the back of the head, two in the valve cover and in the front waterneck, if you want to. - to the radiator.
3. On the NB, specifically the NB02, if you decide to go Cold side reroute you have to use the M-Tuned kit and if you go custom reroute get ready to tackle all the engine sensosr including EGR, VICS sensor, fuel damper and lines, A/C. lines and everthing else before you reach the radiator.

Those are the main reasons for a hotside reroute. Thank you for asking.

·
Administrator
15,693 Posts
I explained that before was it was deleted.

Consider hot side reroute for these reasons.

1. It is simpler - and the only set of brackets ever made.
2. three - Four mounting points, (at the back of the head, two in the valve cover and in the front waterneck, if you want to. - to the radiator.
3. On the NB, specifically the NB02, if you decide to go cold side reroute you have to use the M-Tuned kit and if you go custom reroute get ready to tackle all the engine sensosr including EGR, VICS sensor, fuel damper and lines, A/C. lines and everthing else before you reach the radiator.

Those are the main reasons for a hotside reroute. Thank you for asking.
I still don't get it. :(

·
Registered
501 Posts
Hyper, the inner diameter of the bracket is large enough to hold the cooler pipe, so it seems too large for most people that may use a standard sized radiator hose? So if you're using that ribbed coolant pipe, where would someone pick that up? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Hyper, the inner diameter of the bracket is large enough to hold the cooler pipe, so it seems too large for most people that may use a standard sized radiator hose? So if you're using that ribbed coolant pipe, where would someone pick that up? Thanks.

Good question. I have to measure the size of the inner diameter and post that info here

·
---
520 Posts
This is the second time we have had to intervene and clean this thread up.

At this point I don't really care to see anymore discussion or arguments. If your truly interested or have questions about what is for sale in this thread, send Hyper a PM.

No more shenanigans, final warning to all.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I measured the inner diameter today. It is exactly 2 inches. See Below.

the brackets machined and with stainless steel allen bolts

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
good question, you need to find a pipe that has a 2 inch diameter then machine the ends to adapt a radiator hose to it. Like this.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts