ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are a bit different. Not putting these into the album, as that might be copyright theft, so a decision I leave to the owners of this forum:

Grey Roadster:

Maybe a bit busy looking:

Hmmm
:?

I have no idea of the significance of this:

Strange radio cover:

They like these extra headrests:

Unpainted sideskirts:

HK SAR flag on hardtop:

Been shopping at KG Works?:

Strange thing going on with the Mazdaspeed rollbar:

Nice line up:

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
wammy!

thankd for posting this i love the white car with the bumper with turn signals built into the car

·
Esteemed Member
3,776 Posts
thanks for posting the pics, lots of stuff I havent seen before, not sure if Id like being the passenger in the car with the rollbar towards the end

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
I had no idea there are so many nice roadsters in Hong Kong! thx for the links.

BTW since this post is not specifically about "Specials & limiteds", I'll move it over to "Exterior" so it gets more traffic.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that grey one was sick!! sucks that there were no nb's though.
Go back and have another look; there was a NB there. However, I was deliberately selecting NAs.

I have heard a story about 98-2000 NBs sold in Honkers; that they were all automatics (probably), but had a non-VICs NA 1.8 engine. Hmm. Any confirmation?

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

·
4,436 Posts
Roadsternut - great pics!! Where do you source these? I see a very rare JAM RACING roll bar (green roll bar pic) as well as that killer KG Works inspired car - the external chrome tail light rings have yet to show up on US shores by a vendor - great stuff!

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
roadsternut said:
Maybe a bit busy looking:

Anhelo rear duckbill spoiler (Greg G do you still have this one?)
RS Watanabe RS-8? Or something else?

roadsternut said:
Barchetta Clubman GT nose
I can't see the wheels on my monitor (pic to dark).
Chrome mirrors optional Eunos catalog part? Did they come stock on any models?

roadsternut said:
Strange radio cover:

I like the radio cover. And the Nardi wheel. I've never seen iron cross HVAC slider knobs before.

roadsternut said:
They like these extra headrests:

My favorite center console setup besides M2-1001.

roadsternut said:
Strange thing going on with the Mazdaspeed rollbar:

It's a wind blocker. I've seen them for sale before on YJ. I don't know if it is specifically for the Mazdaspeed/Carbing roll bar or whether it was ever offered in the Mazdaspeed catalog. Anybody know?

roadsternut said:
Nice line up:

Anhelo front bumper. Popups give the car so much character. It's like a cute puppy dog happy to greet you and take you for a fun spin around the block while tugging at its leash.

roadsternut said:
I really like the way those forward braces look (very club racer) but I wonder if my passenger would feel the same. It seems to intrude on what little passenger space there is. Also, from a purely structural standpoint, I'd prefer some rear fore-aft braces on the main hoop like most regular roll bars. Given the incline of the main roll hoop I think that any compressive loading would cause the forward brace to be in tension. I wonder how strong that member is in tension versus compression?

roadsternut said:
Cool action blur shot. Chrome wipers complete the KG Works look.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts