ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my cousin just called me from the big island of hawaii and told me they had an earthquake. 6.5 on the richter scale with the epicenter 10 miles from his home. he told me boulders were rolling down the mountains and they they are out of water and power. apperantly the entire island of oahu has no power, and parts of the big island. i hope all you hawaii guys are alright over there.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I called my parents (on Oahu) as soon as I heard about the quake...they said its raining heavily & the entire island is out of power...that's pretty nuts.

Anyways, hope all the Roadster-ers are okay. Doesn't look like they'll be out driving today...although I think rainy weather is perfect for driving (easier on your tires if you wanna pull a little slide here & there!). ^-^

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Anyone heard from "JDMMX5" ???? he lives in HI too.............. :shock:

Rod, I know you are in JP right now but do you live near this? All the family okay?

PhatMiata

·
Registered
36 Posts
6.5 isn't too bad; most of the injuries in an earthquake like that are from falling loose objects rather than buildings collapsing. At least I hope it wasn't any worse than that...

Good luck guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts