ClubRoadster.net banner

Hoshino racing wheels 14x6.5 et 11 Mirror polished

NA Parts 
2K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  Venice 
#1 ·
Yes these are some supa dupa dope wheels you want to buy these don't you ........

Venice
Va 22405
yes willing to ship
800 plus shipping /paypal fee's / packaging supplies for the wheels only add 150 for the adapters
Picked these up last year and was planning on running them on my miata using 15mm adapters . Plans change and i need something wider and lower offset .
These wheels are used and show signs of such . There is some curb rash and small bends only visible when on the balancing machine .
Wheel Specs
14x6.5
et 11
4x114.3

Adapter specs
4 @ 15mm with lug nuts

All wheels are in the same condition and just recently been polished .
This is what they looked like when i first got them

This is how they look now all 4 look the same

Looking to get $800 plus shipping and paypal fees
I'd be willing to sell the adapters as well for $150

See less See more
#4 ·
I would put them on mine but i have the Ak front fenders and in the middle of pulling my rears for x9's et0 so i don't have to run a massive about of camber out back and tuck to the rim .

Also if anyone would be interested in building them Wheelflip.com can do it . I talked to them a couple months ago and they said they could make them x9's or x10's . I can give you the person who i spoke to email address if your interested .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.