1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
You win 1 FREE INTERNET.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Ok, now that I saw it, that's the reason why I am going turbo intead of IRTB. Just not enough power to keep up with a b18 swap!

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have that hot version and I seriously watch it everyday!!! It's acually the reason I looked for a mariner blue. hahaha. Anyways, the whole video is really good.......it's best motoring 'japanese muscle'

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
Um, Im going to take a stab in the dark, and say the b18 in the EG wasn't totally stock.
Intake, Mugen header, Spoon exhaust and ECU, 4.4 final drive. But jesus did you see the spring rates he lowered to? 18k front and 15k rear, that would be fun driving around :shock:

·
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Um, Im going to take a stab in the dark, and say the b18 in the EG wasn't totally stock.
I think they said in the vid that all it had was a retuned ECU. Pretty impressive.

It's hard to compete w/ that VTEC powa!
And to think....thats with the B18C motor. I gotta find the vids of my friend's K-powered EGs. 200hp to the wheels with just a reflashed ECU and header.

·
Registered
441 Posts
awesome man! loving the teale colour

·
needs a wingman
592 Posts
haha it isn't about about ultimate power, we know which car is more fun to carve corners with :twisted:
just look at the cam profiles, that should give you a good idea on how much power each is making. with 264/272 in the Roadster, it can't be making the 200HP+(crank) the B18C (nearly 290/290 duration and hefty lift!) can easily do. it's insane that Honda can put out such an agressive engine from the factory. VTEC is simply amazing. that Roadster sounds beautiful though! =D>

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
haha it isn't about about ultimate power, we know which car is more fun to carve corners with :twisted:
That NA could already dust the Civic and Corolla in the corners, it just needed more oomph for the straights!

·
Mufasa in Training
31,049 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts