ClubRoadster.net banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
got bored and acted like a kid again. I REALLY like the the GT3 casting.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Moved up to 1:28 scale. Cheapest ones are around $50 each. Expensive ones go up to $100. The best part is they're bodies for the Kyosho Mini-Z. I've got one MR03 Sport, and will be adding an AWD Drift car to the collection soon

I've got to be really careful not to get carried away. This **** is keeping me from putting money into the 1:1 :cry2:

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Christine surprised me with a stop to Jimmy's USA near LA. It's a warehouse that let's collectors and vendors sell all types of memorabilia. Once a month they have Hotwheels days. This is only half of the haul

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
UGH those cases are amazing!! Are those going to be available in your store? :cry2::cry2::cry2:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Got a couple of the Hot Wheel 510 sedans from a few years ago. Also got a BRE somewhere...as well as NIB Revel model kits. ...and of course the "How to Hotrod your Datsun" original manual for the John Morton prep. Used to have 3 510s at one time... Love those cars, too.

·
Registered
16 Posts
While in the Narita Japan airport several years ago, found a BRG die cast model in a store and bought it (I do not recall the scale..maybe 1:24?...about the size of 2 decks of cards). It has the hardtop with it on the side on a cart...

·
Mufasa in Training
31,678 Posts
just the lego cad program if youre familiar with it, it includes a parts list and automatically-created instructions. they arent good but it gets the point across if you want me to email you the file
lol...I know what an LDD file is :). I'm partial to Stud.io from Bricklink (which can use LDD's).

Slide into them DM's, bbygurl.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
lol...I know what an LDD file is :). I'm partial to Stud.io from Bricklink (which can use LDD's).

Slide into them DM's, bbygurl.
ive heard something about that but havent used it. i got mono last month and being stuck in the apartment for 2 weeks resulted in rediscovering and downloading ldd haha

·
Mufasa in Training
31,678 Posts
ive heard something about that but havent used it. i got mono last month and being stuck in the apartment for 2 weeks resulted in rediscovering and downloading ldd haha
It's worth looking at. I've made a bunch of car models based on builds I've watched on YouTube.

81 - 100 of 101 Posts