·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bottom. i had to pick up a bride rail to put it in a miata. i'm sure you can fab the stock rails.
I saw online where a guy just re-drilled the stock rail. Not what I wanted to do, but it might be what I end up doing.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whoops, I wanted to post this in INTERIOR someone move this.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
You don't have to have a slider, just select the drop down box that says "No thanks, I don't need a slider." That picture just happens to have one in it.

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Just put mine in today. I fabbed some brackets using some thick ass metal. Then I used new Grade 8 bolts to secure them together to the stock rails. Works like a charm.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If the stock mounting holes are in the right spot I am grade 8ing it to the floor.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Did you do it already? Post up some detailed pics when your done.. I'm going with the sparco speed.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
yeah, I made a couple of brackets out of 1/8" aluminum bar stock, and mounted the front with those, and in the rear I used a piece of all thread as a stud, drilled a hole in the floor, and put a washer and locking nut on it.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My seat is still in shipping for another week or so. I am not drilling new holes in the floor, that's a no-no for saftey.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts