ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got a hold of some Vmaxx coilovers from Stratmosphere.com and installed them on my NB. All I can say is that DAMN they are stiff and LOW. I will also be doing a full review of them in a few weeks.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Wow that's slammed. Looks good. Rear looks like it is a little lower then the front. Maybe it's just the way the fenders are.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
i'm hoping to get my nb that low one of these days. that stance looks great. are those 15's or 14's? and i know this is off-topic, but are your headlight inners painted? i usually only see 01+ with painted hl's.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
charboiled - yeah I think the rears may look lower due to the fenders, but I think I am going to raise it a little more.

chricto - Those are stock 15s, and yes I painted my headlights.

Pcola'sNB - My foglights were broken (P.O. put the wrong bulbs in them and they got to hot) so I took them out. I plan on trying to find a foglight to fit in the lower valance holes.

·
Registered
77 Posts
looks real nice. thats how i want my stance to be when i get some suspension. do you bottom out a lot with the coilovers?

·
Registered
379 Posts
I will also be doing a full review of them in a few weeks.
Excelente, the first miata i see with the vmax, I was thinking to get this from Ilmotorsport bus it look is a litthe too low.
Whats the height to the center of the wheel?

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
That looks hot. but I am kinda biased towards the colour. Paint the rims gunmetal, I did with my 15s and they look great with the emerald green mica and tan combo. some spacers would set it off nice.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, this is the best I have off the car, not really much.

I used that pic for a teaser on another forum. Only thing is they are not dampening adjustable, but they seem to be valved correctly (stiff :) ), but really what do you expect on sub $600 coilovers? I was thinking of painting the stock wheels and using them for track duty and getting something dishy for the street (Sportmaxs and painting them bronze).

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Looking at the stratmosphere website, there doesn't appear to be an option to order the coilovers for the Miata. At least, none that I noticed. Any clarification on how one goes about ordering these?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts