ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always hear of members stating they told their friends, relatives, co-workers, or baby-mamas j/k about the Miata and then that person goes and buys one. Maybe YOU should be the next sales rep for the Miata? So lets hear it, how many people have you converted to the ways of MiataVille?

Me personally? 5 so far, but ive been driving these cars for a while.

1. Old Roomate (he bought a Red NA)
2. Family member (Wifes Cousin, bout a White NA after a test drive with me)
3. Co-Worker (at my old job, he was big into the Domestic Tuning, but saw the light after riding with me at a local AutoCross) White NA
4. Another Co-worker that always liked them, but never drove one, took him for a ride/drive, the rest was history (he bought a Red NA)
5. Ex-Girlfriend (she liked mine so much she bought a White NA)

Lets here your victories for Mazda?

·
Esteemed Member
4,380 Posts
1. new forum member and my cousin, Kenaku, just got a '94 because of my awesome sales pitch
2. another cousin is currently looking for a miata to replace his gas guzzling Q45, looking to autox and track day the sucker
3. another cousin is looking for a white NA for her daily, she thinks miatas are "cute" and that's why she wants to get one
4. another cousin down a few years wants to get a miata for a 13b carburated swap
5. my MK4 GTI owning brother drove my miata once and is now considering getting one. After the drive he said "double front and single rear wishbone suspension... wow."

I think that is all currently.

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
I convinced my best friend to buy an NB. He loves it. I convinced my girlfriend that this would make a great summer car for her. I took her cousin for a ride and he fell in love with it and said he wanted one but never went through with. I do often find myself suggesting to others to buy one.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Best friend/roomate ANDY traded in his truck for a 2003 ls a week after he saw mine.

some guy at the dealership, talked him out of an rx-8 bought a mazda speed

·
Registered
563 Posts
I convinced my best friend to buy an NB. He loves it. I convinced my girlfriend that this would make a great summer car for her. I took her cousin for a ride and he fell in love with it and said he wanted one but never went through with. I do often find myself suggesting to others to buy one.
Friends don't let friends pass on a miata!!!

Never sold one but have definately opened a few eyes as to their potential.

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
^^^^ Yea but he is her cousin, not really my friend. lol

·
Registered
720 Posts
i thought it was a thread about how many miatas you have sold
if that were the case
i have sold one :p but everyone who drives the miata considers buying one!

·
Registered
96 Posts
My count is three..

1) I convinced my father to get one
2) convinced my best friend to get one
3) convinced my friend/classmate to get one

·
Registered
262 Posts
My dad got one shortly after i got mine. I arranged for him to buy it from a friend of mine. this sucks though, because mine got totaled, and i'm trying to find another NA chassis to put my turbo motor in to, and he won't sell me his. lol.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Awesome timing for this thread:

1.) Convinced my mom and she finally got a NC, TODAY!! lol She's always had a passion for NA's.
2.) A member on here (NRZero) is finding/acquiring a miata within 1-2 months.

·
Registered
132 Posts
2 So far in the past year, Both co workers, one male, one female (Kellie, and Dan)
3 If ya count my wife, but not sure if that counts since we share.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
-my girlfriend had her NB before we met and that was the first miata i drove.

-linh and dicker convinced me to get an NA when i first met them

1 - 19 of 19 Posts