ClubRoadster.net banner

How many people here own Sportmax's?

2K views 37 replies 21 participants last post by  Mr.Woolery 
#1 ·
Ive seen more and more folks get Sportmax wheels and before I think of making the jump to them, I want to know how many of you have them. Also, whats you're opinion of the ride quality you get out of them?

#9 ·
I got the Sportmaxs, I sold them but I'm still thinking them :)

#11 ·
I have them and LOVE them! Handles great, looks awesome, and no problems with turning or rubbing. Like FlyingEunos, I have KYB AGX's and FM springs, but mine are set at 6 rear and 5 front. I rolled the fenders also and I have NO problem rubbing. I also don't have a lot of negative camber yet. I went with 195/45-15 Kumho tires.

#17 ·
I recall seeing that someone had broken at least one of their Sportmax wheels. For everone here that runs them, how do they hold up in the long term? Especially for day to day driving on various-not-always-the-best maintained roads?
he broke it when he drifted into something i believe (rusman can correct me if im wrong)

lots of rims woulda broken from that impact. the good thing is if you do damage your sportmax just get another set for cheap lol

#20 ·
yeh, about $350/4 is the lowest ive found. I think on scionlife they have a group buy clearance price of $320/4 for the red ones.

edit:Its $330, and thats not including shipping. Could be a good deal if you can pick up locally.

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/archive/o_t__t_129484__start_0__index.html

Its an archived thread, but look at the date, its pretty recent, last post says he still has a few sets.

#26 ·
I have them and LOVE them! Handles great, looks awesome, and no problems with turning or rubbing. Like FlyingEunos, I have KYB AGX's and FM springs, but mine are set at 6 rear and 5 front. I rolled the fenders also and I have NO problem rubbing. I also don't have a lot of negative camber yet. I went with 195/45-15 Kumho tires.
Holy cow, for FM springs and AGX's the stance looks awesome with those sportmaxes!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.