ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needa sell these Panasports by middle of next month. Not too sure how much they're worth.

Panasport 15x7 et38. Clean, no rashes, includes tires and center caps (which I had to kill several people to obtain). Tires (205/50/15 ventus) still have thread but one of the tires has a fender gash on it (which I've driven on for 4 months now with no problems).

Also miighhtt be selling my 25mm hubcentric spacers. I don't remember the brand of em but I've had em for a year now, driven daily and they're still holding strong with no need for re-torque-ing. I believe I got em for something like 120.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I usually see them for about $500 to $800 on Craig's List in SoCal in that approximate size. The prices reflect the condition. That should give you an idea. That's just the wheels.

You could probably unload the spacers for about $75 or so.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm still debating keeping these.. but 800 sounds good. I've got a pre-order for the new apache's coming out next month.. it's just I still can't get over the panasport design. **** just does it for me. I'll probably regret selling these.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I think that Panasports, Watanabe, Minilights, Chaparral, Rota RB, & wheels that look similar are the nicest looking wheels on the NA. :D

But that's just me. Talking about looks alone, not performance since most of those are heavy. :p

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I was either thinking apache's, superlite's (15x8 et6), minilite's (15x8 et6) or rota rb's (15x8 et4). The lite's would cost $1200-$1400.. Rb's would be $700. Hmmm decisions decisions

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
^ Don't forget Rota RKR! The Watanabe wheel look alike. They're available in 15x8 +5 4x100 & in silver! (^_^ )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts