ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car has 53k miles and is in excellent condition plus the matching hardtop.

How much is that worth?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm sorry for the confusion but its not my car. I'm just asking to see how much you'd pay for one because I wanted to know if the sellers asking price is too much. He's asking 9.5k

·
CR.net Supporter
287 Posts
Nice...but the private party blue book is $6450.

While not as common as a Red, White or Blue (of any number of versions), the '95 M was the MOST COMMON of the M editions made.

If he counters your $7k offer, see if the M Edition items come with it. Also, the shift knob in the pic is not what came on it. It was a Nardi wood knob.

I would only pay up to $8k if I HAD to have this car...otherwise there will be another next week.

·
CR.net Supporter
287 Posts
Thomas...

It might be interesting (and relevant to the thread) if you wouldn't mind posting here what the insurance company settles your '95 M for. :?:

·
Supporting Member
828 Posts
[quote=" Also, the shift knob in the pic is not what came on it. It was a Nardi wood knob.[/quote]

I beg to differ. The 95M's did come with the black leather Nardi knob. The 94 M's came with the wood Nardi know/wood brake handle. Also, the 95 M's were the only USDM miata to be sold with tan leather seats with a separate head rest (w/purple miata logo embroidered on the seat backs), not the integrated head rests with optional speakers that are common.

·
CR.net Supporter
287 Posts
I beg to differ. The 95M's did come with the black leather Nardi knob. The 94 M's came with the wood Nardi know/wood brake handle. Also, the 95 M's were the only USDM miata to be sold with tan leather seats with a separate head rest (w/purple miata logo embroidered on the seat backs), not the integrated head rests with optional speakers that are common.
You are correct, as I recall the '95 M did have the leather Nardi knob, but the knob in the advertisement in question is not it. It looks like the Mazda6 knob.

Yes, the '95 M seats were different in this model, although they were the standard seat in the UK and Europe NA's.

However, the purple embroidery is not correct. I sit on a set of these seats from a '95 M every day...the Miata is embossed into the upper part of the seatback but there is no embroidery. I have seen this on some '95 M's, but it is done aftermarket.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts