ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering how much my 04 MSM is worth. It has 46,000 miles on it. The car has a salvage title.

16x8 Rota grid (2,000 miles on them)
205/40/16 Falken tires (2,000 miles on them)
raceland coilovers
big front mount intercooler
boost gauge
straight pipe
Track dog front splitter
Alpine BT-125 cd player

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
I'd spend 9k on it but I'd be iffy because of the title.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have the pictures of the car after the accident. the car hit a street sign and then was robbed (cut top and cut stereo wires)

·
Banned
607 Posts
I recall the racelands sweets put on were blown in the accident. Were they replaced by another set of racelands? What was replaced in the front suspension, since I recall there was some damage there too? How was the body work after the accident? Does the hood flutter at high speeds? How was the core support replacement done? Do the doors shut properly after the repairs?

Sorry for all the questions, I have a friend who's been hunting down an msm.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I recall the racelands sweets put on were blown in the accident. Were they replaced by another set of racelands? What was replaced in the front suspension, since I recall there was some damage there too? How was the body work after the accident? Does the hood flutter at high speeds? How was the core support replacement done? Do the doors shut properly after the repairs?

Sorry for all the questions, I have a friend who's been hunting down an msm.
the racelands where actually not blown. I thought they would be but I checked them and i've been driving on them ever since the car was fixed and haven't had a problem with them. there was no suspension problems at all. I took it to the shop to get the alignment done and everything is straight. All the parts where replaced except the front lip. the lip has some bondo on it cus of deep scratches but everything was done right and the paint looks really good. all the doors shut properly and there are no roof leaks or anything. Im not selling this car yet Im trying to sell my Mazda3 cus i need the money but if the 3 doesnt sell this one is going up for sale.

·
Registered
460 Posts
$$9000 is about right with the salvage title, on the flip side, a car with similar miles at local dealership known for high prices has one for $12,000. A local forum member has probably the best MSM in the country, 9300 miles, and asking $14,000

·
Banned
607 Posts
$$9000 is about right with the salvage title, on the flip side, a car with similar miles at local dealership known for high prices has one for $12,000. A local forum member has probably the best MSM in the country, 9300 miles, and asking $14,000
I'd like info on that car! Is it still available?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts