ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2 year old Black Fabric, Glass Heated rear window, and black headliner soft top on my 90 white miata. I was wandering what it would be worth. The seals are very good (unless you are at a high power car wash) and the fabric is still in amazing shape, not a signle mark or scratch or anything.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I'd guess around $300-400 complete with frame but I haven't checked top prices lately so my estimate might need adjustment. About two years ago I bought my used vinyl top and frame for $100 from a guy building a Spec Miata. You might want to check to see what people are paying for used NB tops and price yours at around 80-90%. Some people like cloth tops because they're luxurious but others prefer vinyl for ease of maintenance / easier to keep clean. Canvas tops don't fold as flat and compact as vinyl tops but they can be raised and lowered regardless of ambient temperature. Also, the NB top frame had some changes to make it work better with the glass rear windows that came stock on those cars.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts