ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
delete since people cant seem to quit with the bullshit..

will be trading the car very soon. possibly back into a subaru

thank you to those who gave me straight answers like the thread asked for

·
Registered
831 Posts
Part it out and sell as stock, because you get no money for these...

Modifications:
-flyin miata frame rail braces
-kyb agx paired with flyin miata v2 springs
-front eibach 22mm sway bar
-front flyin miata H brace
-front corksport strut bar
-stoptech street brake pads
-vented/slotted rotors
-hard dog roll bar
-track dog exhaust manifold cover
-racing cat, bought from flying miata ($$$)
-obx header (heat wrapped)
-works bell steering wheel hub
-personal 320mm leather wheel with red stitch
-red & grey nag qr ver 1.5
-new vinyl top (clear rear window)
-garage vary style front lip
-front pair of 15 mm project kids slip on spacers
-fronts equipped with H&R extended studs
-NEW fancy shmancy green muteki sr48 lugs (1/9/12)
-front wheels 15x7 +35 4x100 Advan RGII (450$ a piece)
^tires: Bridgestone RE-01 205/50/15
-rear wheels 15x7 +37 Gramlight 57 optimise 4x100 (rare discontinued)
^tires: toyo r888 225/45/15 (new federals not yet installed)
-NEW westco battery, made specifically for miatas ($$$)
-new headlights/bulbs
-Rev9 rear aero canards
-front canards (no brand)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
$3500. Part it out.

p.s. this is not a race car.
yeah part out looks like the best option.

a race car is driven like one, not necessarily built like one.

and I'm pretty sure this car is too close to a race car already for being my only source of transportation.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
and I'm pretty sure this car is too close to a race car already for being my only source of transportation.
I wish you the best of luck parting it, selling it, keeping it, or "racing" it.

There are probably under 10 "race cars" on this forum. I see no 6 pt cage. Therefore no wheel to wheel action. Therefore not a race car.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I wish you the best of luck parting it, selling it, keeping it, or "racing" it.

There are probably under 10 "race cars" on this forum. I see no 6 pt cage. Therefore no wheel to wheel action. Therefore not a race car.
yup..and pit garage wasnt too happy when i backed out of a cage job a couple months ago. i need to get away from a race car daily.

quit thinking you know anything k, pal.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Your threads are dumb.

I like your car.

I'd say around 4,500.

Clean car, but higher mileage, some mediocre parts (such as AGX and obx header), no hard top.

I don't see how its a race car either, its just a really clean car that has had in maintenance done with shocks and lowering springs:dunno:

Miatas are terribly impractical dailies though, specially with buckets. I feel your pain. (wait it doesnt have buckets)...

GLWS and whoever gets this thing, I'm jelly.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I saw this car on craigslist it's definitely very nice exterior wise. I was disappointed that for the price of i believe it was 5,000 there was no hardtop or turbo' plus the motor has very high mileage. Another factor that plays in is that its SOCAL and miatas are abundant. Plenty of used miata's to choose from. However, man i hope you don't take any of my criticism offensively. The car looks to be very well maintained and one truly won't know without a compression test or actually driving the car for themselves. The price for 5,000 scared me because it is A lot of money for me for the car. I mean sure you do have mods but they necessarily don't add value to the car. If someone buys this they can part out some of the cool stuff it has like seats. Other than this i don't see any other mod that really could if anything add value to the car. I really hoped to see a set of coils on this car or even turbo'd and hardtop like another I have seen on craigslist.

Everything aside your car looks great! The paint seems to be in great condition for the year and miles on the motor. Car looks nice because of the wheels and lips just like any other car just makes the car a lot more appealing and the " OMG I WANT THAT CAR". Just out of curiousity would you sell this car for 3,000? and what would be included? what would be removed to take it down to that price? I'd hope it could be with the lip, wheels, and suspension due to the mileage on the motor. But hey maybe it can fork out 3,500 or it's probably because i am pretty much dead set on the NB2 or NB1 miata. Whew I wrote a lot but Yea can you answer me this question just in case you didn't read everything.

*IF anything what would the car come with IF you decided to sell it for 3,000 ?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Your threads are dumb.

I like your car.

I'd say around 4,500.

Clean car, but higher mileage, some mediocre parts (such as AGX and obx header), no hard top.

I don't see how its a race car either, its just a really clean car that has had in maintenance done with shocks and lowering springs:dunno:

Miatas are terribly impractical dailies though, specially with buckets. I feel your pain. (wait it doesnt have buckets)...

GLWS and whoever gets this thing, I'm jelly.
I saw this car on craigslist it's definitely very nice exterior wise. I was disappointed that for the price of i believe it was 5,000 there was no hardtop or turbo' plus the motor has very high mileage. Another factor that plays in is that its SOCAL and miatas are abundant. Plenty of used miata's to choose from. However, man i hope you don't take any of my criticism offensively. The car looks to be very well maintained and one truly won't know without a compression test or actually driving the car for themselves. The price for 5,000 scared me because it is A lot of money for me for the car. I mean sure you do have mods but they necessarily don't add value to the car. If someone buys this they can part out some of the cool stuff it has like seats. Other than this i don't see any other mod that really could if anything add value to the car. I really hoped to see a set of coils on this car or even turbo'd and hardtop like another I have seen on craigslist.

Everything aside your car looks great! The paint seems to be in great condition for the year and miles on the motor. Car looks nice because of the wheels and lips just like any other car just makes the car a lot more appealing and the " OMG I WANT THAT CAR". Just out of curiousity would you sell this car for 3,000? and what would be included? what would be removed to take it down to that price? I'd hope it could be with the lip, wheels, and suspension due to the mileage on the motor. But hey maybe it can fork out 3,500 or it's probably because i am pretty much dead set on the NB2 or NB1 miata. Whew I wrote a lot but Yea can you answer me this question just in case you didn't read everything.

*IF anything what would the car come with IF you decided to sell it for 3,000 ?
i do have a bucket for it.

and the asking price is set high ON PURPOSE. i am obliviously not ready to give up the car. but 5k would allow me to without remorse lol

ive had this car for less than 8 months and my concern is that i am ending up with two similar cars...example:

·
Registered
453 Posts
I see street car. No track car....

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
I see street car. No track car....
Racing and racecar is used too casually these days. :p I won't muck this thread up anymore but all I see is someone looking for attention not trying to sell a Miata.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Racing and racecar is used too casually these days. :p I won't muck this thread up anymore but all I see is someone looking for attention not trying to sell a Miata.
youre putting time into this thread and im the one seeking attention?

does my title say "miata race car for sale" ? negative. im looking to get rid of it before it turns into one.. cause then there is no going back

comprende?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts