1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Murse Magnet
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Yeah someone in that area better pick it up. Looks to be a hardcore based off the harness bar.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yeah that's a great deal, that place probably has no idea what it is, or doesn't regularly deal with miata stuff.
But be careful because it says local pickup only and they're in Pittsburgh, and from the looks of it your in Florida, quite the drive.

·
Murse Magnet
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They said to contact them for shipping. Honestly I'll probably pass on this. It does not look like all the hardware is there. I'm more of a fan of the bossfrog double hoop. I sat myself down for a whole half hour just now and finally talked myself out of it, but thanks guys for the help

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
What? For that price, the rollbar alone is a good deal, but it also comes with a leather bar pad/wrap. You can buy a fullset of backplates and bolts for 70 bucks

·
Banned
607 Posts
Yeah someone in that area better pick it up. Looks to be a hardcore based off the harness bar.
I think its a sport since the rear legs got a curve in em. Harness bar just means it's M1, so it won't fit glass tops. Still an amazing deal, can't believe someone hasn't picked it up already.

At that price it's worth it just to pick it up and score a quick $100 off someone.

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts