Asking price

recently repainted OEM red
Roll bar with door bars
Garage Vary style front lip
Carbon Fiber OEM style hood
Mishimoto aluminum radiator, with electric slim fan
Megan Racing lowering springs
The interior is is great shape with NO RIPS OR TEARS anywhere

Car will come with a brand new clutch and aluminum flywheel, and a short shifter, all of which haven't been installed.

Factory no A/C car, no P/S. (Manual rack)

Also will I be happy with a 1.6 liter in autocross? I currently autocross my 00 nb..

·
Supporting Member
2,284 Posts
In this neck of the woods that is a $3500+ car all day long..

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Absolute steal. Killer deal. That thing would be listed for $5k out here. In socal lately 3k gets you a 150,000+ mile stock car with a tattered top and fucked paint.

If you are planning to get more serious in autocross that is the perfect car. Lightest miata available. Throw some rs3s on 15x9 6uls with some suspension and let it rip.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Blue value should be near $2000, plus the aftermarket parts. I say $3000 is just right. I mean people now a days people overprice miatas when they sell them. Finding one like that would be hard now.

·
DopePhresh™
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well this car is still for sale in houston tx.

i ended up just keeping my NB. buyer for it fell through

·
Registered
210 Posts
Are you familiar with supply and demand?
Are you familiar with the current economy and Budget cuts?The economy is bad, no idiot out there is going to throw money on an overpriced miata or anything that's overpriced. I bought my 96 miata for $2250. And sold my 92 spec for only 3.5k...there's people who want something for nothing, and there's people who like to rip-off other people. I don't want to be part of that.:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts