ClubRoadster.net banner

How much XTRA bucks had you spend on ur mia???

828 views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  Too Tall 
#1 ·
My friend and I talk about how much our budget would be on the miata, but it never stop at that point.

On my miata i got it bone stock, my original thought is to put max 2k extra into fixing it
I brought a Hardtop, $650, Riceland, $320, Rim/tires $650, and some extra little stuff, which already took out the 2k, and i still want more more more...

so i just wanted to know how much extra dollars had you guys spend to dress her up, was it within your budget?

#13 ·
Hell, no. I've got to still build a motor, buy and expensive ass clutch setup, grenade then replace with 1.8 rear end, and buy a 1500 dollar turbo. Along with manifold and injectors and coolant reroute. All part of doing a baller build.

#14 ·
No offense OP. This thread is stupid. The cost of owning and maintaining a vehicle is never at a set price. I pour gas in my cars weekly, i pay the insurance monthly, luckily for me, i have all 3 of my cars paid off. The cost of maintenance never ends.

I've owned my miata for a little over a year, and i'm sure i have all of 10k into it...

#20 ·
No offense OP. This thread is stupid. The cost of owning and maintaining a vehicle is never at a set price. I pour gas in my cars weekly, i pay the insurance monthly, luckily for me, i have all 3 of my cars paid off. The cost of maintenance never ends.

I've owned my miata for a little over a year, and i'm sure i have all of 10k into it...
LOl i guess u are another person that doesnt understand my chinglish but.. its cool ahahah im just curious how much people willing to put into a miata, dont be butthurt about it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.