ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im starting this thread now for what will hopefully be of use when you get ready to, or wonder if you can, install parts to your Miata. Keep in mind that im not a pro by any means so what may have worked for me may or may not work the same for you. As my car progresses, Ill be making more videos as time permits. I feel that the majority of newbie questions can be put to some form of rest if these videos are used. So without further blabbing, enjoy.

Racing Beat 4-2-1 Header Install:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-d3P2BIEHQ

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Give it a few minutes. I just upoladed it. Im uploading the carpet install video now.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Thems the gayest narrations I ever heard.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
C'mon Will. You're not helping cut down on the negativity here.

I know you are joking, but please help us out, ok?

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
293 Posts

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for that^^^ ill keep THAT in mind next time lol.

New video comming tomorrow. Stay tuned

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hahah a I know! When the Tein Flex are dropped in, Ill tape that as well dont worry bout that.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Great, great idea man, keep them coming, im pretty mechanically inept, but these will be super, should put them all in a sticky or something when your finished.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks! Yeah hopefully these will help lots of folks as time passes. I feel everyone should be able to experience the bonding that happens when you work on you're roadster.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Next up will most likely be a FujiRacing IRTB install vid in the comming weeks. Im going to have to have a camera man for that one though.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts