ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had fun. This was my first Roadster spacific meet i really liked it. Some of you have very nice cars. I almost dont want to sell my car..... almost. If its going to happen again let me know. BUMP FOR Clubroadster.net STICKERS. we need some.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Aww you left early, we went on a nice run through PCH and Laguna etc. It was alot of fun too bad we werent that organized, but everyone held up very well and we all coordinated and cooperated with each other really well

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, i wish i could have went. maybe next time. hey just call me when you want to pick up the wheels.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I'm a total newbie, but had a great time. That had to be one of the best bunch of people I've met so far. I was really surprised at the amount of diligence and courtesy everyone showed for each other, even for an impromptu drive. Everyone was really relaxed and no miata snobs in sight.

Thanks again for making a newbie feel welcome!

·
Registered
299 Posts
i enjoyed the meet . it was nice meeting new people. well anyone showing up to the sandiego twilight run ill see you there.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will try to make it to the sandiego twilight run.

When & were is the next roadster meet?

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
definitely alota kool people last night...good to put faces to names, lookin forward to the next meet!

Mike

·
Registered
299 Posts
maybe next meet ill stay and drive. that is if my wife isnt with me because she isnt all about driving she is more into seeing the cars nd thats it.

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Yah I had a great time. Sorry I could not stay for the drive but I was beat tired from working all day(12 Hrs). Lots of nice people and very friendly. This was my first meet and not my last. Next time I will show up without the body kit but with the turbo. .......Hey did that wide body Red/white Miata ever make to the party? I'll post current pics soon in the garage.
Take it easy everyone and thanks for making me fell welcome.
Flyineunos

1 - 15 of 15 Posts