ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up evryone? Took my first test drive in my aunt's black 94 w/hardtop Saturday and Im hooked. Till now if there wasnt a 8 cly under the hood I wasn't interested. Im selling my 71 C10 short stepside to finance the puchase of the 94. She will hold the car until I have the money.

$3800.00 for a 94' is a good deal isn't it? Interior is perfect and not a scratch on the paint/body, has 91,256 miles on the odo, and all reciepts for every oil change or maint since new. as stated above it has the hardtop, but the soft top is shot because it hasnt been needed, the hard top hasnt been off in over 8 years!!! I took the hardtop off just to see the soft top....it started to crack when I started lifting.

One thing it doesn't have is power steering, but the car was so light I had no problem trying to parallel park during the test drive. The A/C is Ice cold but she said it was added by her husband after he bought the car. According to my aunt, the A/C is the only thing that has been added to the car that it didn't come with off the show room floor. So other than the A/C, the car is 100% stock.

The car is SOOOOOO nimble it remided me of driving my gocart when I was a boy.

·
Esteemed Member
3,416 Posts
good deal for a 94 with a hardtop.

i got my 95 with some crappy mods and 88k miles for 3k so thats around the same as me adding the HT.

what color is it?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Dicker,

The Miata is tripple Black on black w/black hard top

The C10 is 97' Chevrolet Electric Red

·
Registered
71 Posts
way to go on the nice find and welcome to the forums. yes the price is VERY reasonable. it sucks about the softop and i would try to get it semi operational if u ever decide to go with the convertable and need to park.

·
Registered
592 Posts
No A/c from the factory, no PS...R Package?????

BTW welcome, you'll see why you don't need a V8 the first time a Mustang tries to hang with you on an on-ramp especially with r compunds on a Miata.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea it does have the spoiler. Im going back to see my Aunt on the weekend of the 22nd. I will get the VIN then and have it checked at the dealership. I dont want to ask my Aunt any questions over the phone because her "LITTLE BOY", (he's 29), still lives at home :roll:. He is a real PAIN. If he even thinks that there is anything "SPECIAL" about the Miata he will DEMAND she give it to him............ and she will. :cry: :evil: Right now he is drooling with love for his 99' SS Camaro.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts