ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont have a Miata yet, but I have owned one in my mind for quite some time! My daily driver is a 98 Camry family sedan. I haved owned all kinds of different types of cars in the past, and here lately (like the past few months) I have been researching a fun car to purchase when I get the cash saved. Funny enough I never thought I would be interested in the Mazda Miata, but here of lately it has seemed to fit all of my requirements for my personal needs. My #1 issue was economical, had to be a 4 banger. Everything just seemed to fall in line after that, sporty look, light wieght, rwd, and ease of aftermarket modification, and the list go's on. I haven't even driven one of theses cars yet, but I can tell that it will be fun. All I want is a peppy lil car that makes a cool lil tone, and hugs the ground like a ant fuckin a sugar crystal, don't know if that makes since but whatever. :woolery:I know that I shouldn't worry about what other people think, but the general thought around here where I live cars set up in the fasion I described are considered gay, rice, or underpowered fart cannons, etc,etc,etc... and then the more I think about it, who gives a **** what other people think, and what they feel about your car; especially the zombies around here. I live in a real hillbilly, hick, redneck area where almost every vehicle on the road is a truck with a deer antler rack sticker, or bowhunting sticker on the back of their windows, or a pair of balls hanging from the tow hitch,lol... Inbread to the fullest... So **** these fucks, My Mazda Miata will be scraping road debree, and shooting sparks in no time. I'll throww up some picks of Miss Frakenstein as soon as I morph her poor fragile frame! Peace all....:lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts