ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Boily well snot my real name but more like my surreal name , OKOK thats snot it either my real name is Ken and no I don't have a G/F named Barbie either , and yes I am anatomically correct unlike the palstic ken doll which some of youse guys are thinkin about , well guys no but youse girls maybe , anyway , just wanted to say Hello.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
welcome..................

all newbies need to post pics of their Miatas!!! :mrgreen:

PhatMiata :twisted:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do I really have to post a pic of me car , hell its only a car , its a red and tan 99 with a new black top , momo steering wheel rota slipstream wheels , nuthin much as of yet , my being underemployed keeps me from doing more to the car , oh yeah I fergot I got a really cool harddog roll over bar , an M2 HDHCSD , I like the look of a single diagainal look and its alittle liter then a double D , but I am a fan of the Double D well the girl kind that is ............. LOL !

But I will try to post a pic of my car and myself if ya like , of course Bryn knows me and what I look like .

·
Mufasa in Training
32,661 Posts
They let boilermakers in this joint?

Don't make me post the Oompa-Loompa picture ;)

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
Its the post whore from roadsterchat! OH NO!!! its all downhill from here.

J/K! Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I guess I'm a whore of some kind but as of late I have been far out paced , by Bryn and some girl named Barb , any way tankx for da welcome .
I'm sure I'll have less to say here , youse guys are way to tecnical for me , hell youse guys have a sprellin thread .

Hello Bryn my tall dark friend I see you found me here .
At least allen ain't postin crap about you and Christy .

·
Mufasa in Training
32,661 Posts
Indeed ;)

In all honesty, I wonder if I'm not a bigger postwhore than Barb (who else got 9000+ posts in less than a year?)...

·
Mufasa in Training
32,661 Posts
For a boy born and raised in Northeastern Ohio, Land of No Accents, I can use "ya'll" with surprising ease :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Ok thats the biggest pic of my ride I can figure out how to post here , not bad looking for an early M2 , gawd I lover them Rota wheels and for an allseason skin the Porxe4"s ain't to bad a skin , they are less then 18lbs a skin and the wheels are under 12lbs , so tho I have the factory offset of 40mm my unsprung weight is under 30lbs a corner .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts