ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
been looking for a miata and think i may have found the one but i wanna make sure before i make the trip that im not missing something by from the ad :whistle:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/2972134801.html

good deal, best year. I'd get this if i did my homework before i grabbed my friends 91' :)

gots 1.8 and torsien lsd. just needs new top '200 bucks' not a big deal. looks to be well taken care of.

I'm meh on red.. but even i would overlook the color just based on it's specs.. ah also tien ss... so just wheels and ready to slam :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
good deal, best year. I'd get this if i did my homework before i grabbed my friends 91' :)

gots 1.8 and torsien lsd. just needs new top '200 bucks' not a big deal. looks to be well taken care of.

I'm meh on red.. but even i would overlook the color just based on it's specs.. ah also tien ss... so just wheels and ready to slam :)
Yeah, you're def gonna want to replace those wheels, they're too nice. Get something REALLY shitty to replace them with, and make sure they stick out past your fenders by like 2 inches.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Yeah, you're def gonna want to replace those wheels, they're too nice. Get something REALLY shitty to replace them with, and make sure they stick out past your fenders by like 2 inches.
Good idea.

OP - make sure you put 195s on any wheels you buy. You'll need a good stretch so the wheels/tires still fit under the fender.

·
Supporting Mamber
3,672 Posts

Tein ss would be horrible to slam on

1 - 12 of 12 Posts