1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It will Be at the White Marsh Mall Park-n-Ride at 12 noon on March 18th

It has been posted on:

evolutionm.net
dcevoclub.com
subaru forums
Nasioc
bel air subaru club (my local club that alerted me to this)
mdstreetscene.com
supraforums.com
rx7 forums
racersden.net
sr20forum

It also looks as if we will have some guys from the Charger/magnum forums. possibly corvette guys, viper guys, 350z guys, etc.....

Needless to say, this meet is gonna be ridiculous. Keep it marked in your schedules....

The park-n ride is directly off of I-95, so directions should be easy for just about everyone.... I'll get the exit #'s for those that are interested..... there will only be one turn after you leave the highway.....

Also, local Law enforcement has been/will be notified of the event so that there aren't any problems with the large # of cars (as long as there isn't much asshattery)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry.... accidentally osted this twice!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please only respond in one thread!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
As it stands now... count me in :) I think we need more east cost G2Gs.... Kinda makes me jealous when i see west coast peeps having a meet every other day, and we have MAYBE one a month...

-Jeremy

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
It seems like there is never enough stuff going on in MD...in!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it said it was unable to add it to the calendar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Anybody have an address... I'm trying to finalize this into my schedule.

Thanks.
Jeremy

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will get you an adress ASAP...... at least as close to an adress as possible. I don't think that the park n ride has one, but there is an IKEA in the same location, as well as a large mall

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sweet

yeah directions will be really easy.... I just have to remember to get the exit number from I-95 on my way to work monday.....

and I'll get the Ikea's address..... or hell I'll just mapquest directions to my work from down south and modify them to get you guys to the lot!

·
Registered
514 Posts
address anyone.. im trying to definately make this one. Just need an address or an exact location for the meet, so im not puttering around in the middle of nowhere after driving for an hour and a half to two hours. Might bring a friend too!!! :)

-Jeremy

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
3/18/07 at the White Marsh park and ride at 12 noon

Directions to the White marsh park and ride:
95 north
take exit 67B
Make a left at the first light Honeygo BLVD (make sure you are in the outer turn lane)
Bare to you're right before the next light and you should see some Evo's in the back

·
Registered
514 Posts
I'm just going to check out the cars. (duh) Mine's not quite ready for prime time yet :p. However I am taking the miata.

and thanks for the exit # and directions, helped a bunch. Im sure ill still get lost.. but at least ill be in the right area.

-Jeremy

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
meh, most of em won't be stuck up....

last time it was cool

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I may end up coming in a honda also unless I figure out what's wrong with my damn car.....

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
ok whos going, and where are we meeting? We should cruise together to get spots near each other.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts