ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Supporting Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a pretty much complete Hydra Nemesis 2.5 kit that came off of my 2000 Miata. The unit should work with other years but you would have to change out the harness. When I bought the car 2+ years ago one of the wires from the WB02 harness was pulled out so I just made an internal connection since I had some trouble trying to add it back in to the harness.

Comes with...
Hydra Nemesis 2.5 EMS
Harness for a 1999-2000 Miata
User Manuals
WB02 and harness
RC 550cc Injectors
DB9 straight-through connector
Blue vacuum hose
IAT Sensor

Asking 1300 $1200 shipped & paypal'd

You can reply to the thread or PM me. Either way I'll get a notification. :)

IAT Sensor

WB02 Harness

DB9 Cable

RC 550cc Injectors

Connector for stock harness

Harness to EMS Plugs

EMS Harness

EMS/WB02 Harness

Manuals...

·
Supporting Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$1200 shipped & paypal'd. There is a potential buyer but he's been delayed a bit. It's on a first come, first serve basis.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Amazing deal right here. Doesn't the ecu (new version) go for $2k withOUT the injectors? (yes, I realize yours is a 2.5)

·
Supporting Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Amazing deal right here. Doesn't the ecu (new version) go for $2k withOUT the injectors? (yes, I realize yours is a 2.5)
Yep! The latest 2.7 goes for $2k without injectors. The 2.5 is still an awesome unit and is still fully supported by Flyin' Miata if you want advice on setup and whatnot.

Buyer backed out so this is still for sale!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Flyin Miata will make a harness for this for any year 90-05, and the 2.5 is readily updated to 2.7 for a relatively small fee, I wanna say I paid $250 or thereabouts to have my 2.5 fully updated.

·
Supporting Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Flyin Miata will make a harness for this for any year 90-05, and the 2.5 is readily updated to 2.7 for a relatively small fee, I wanna say I paid $250 or thereabouts to have my 2.5 fully updated.
Thanks for the info!

Bumpity Bump. :)

·
Administrator
15,716 Posts
Not trying to **** all over your thread, just trying to make sure buyers are informed. :)

I guess the first question is, what version of 2.5 is it? I assume it's at least the equivalent of today's "Gamma" since it should have alternator output control.

Upgrades to 2.7 are:

Alpha - $350
Beta - $450
Gamma - $600
Delta - $700
Epsilon - $900

NBs with stock alternator will require the "Gamma" level.

That said, FM does have a sale for upgrades every year near the end of the year, and it's LARGE savings. :)

·
Supporting Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not trying to **** all over your thread, just trying to make sure buyers are informed. :)

I guess the first question is, what version of 2.5 is it? I assume it's at least the equivalent of today's "Gamma" since it should have alternator output control.

Upgrades to 2.7 are:

Alpha - $350
Beta - $450
Gamma - $600
Delta - $700
Epsilon - $900

NBs with stock alternator will require the "Gamma" level.

That said, FM does have a sale for upgrades every year near the end of the year, and it's LARGE savings. :)
I have sent Flyin' Miata an e-mail asking for further details on my ECU and also asking what upgrade options are available for you all. The previous car owner installed the unit so I do not have specific details on alpha/beta/gamma; I'm pretty sure it is Gamma but I am confirming that. Standby. :)

·
Administrator
15,716 Posts
I have sent Flyin' Miata an e-mail asking for further details on my ECU and also asking what upgrade options are available for you all. The previous car owner installed the unit so I do not have specific details on alpha/beta/gamma; I'm pretty sure it is Gamma but I am confirming that. Standby. :)
Excellent! Glad you took that well. :) Your price is very fair, just trying to prevent some hassle that might happen if some n00b were to buy this. :lol:

I'm not in the market for this, i have a 2.5 on my car, and it works. I would HIGHLY recommend that whomever buys this take advantage of the FM upgrade sale at the end of the year, though.

·
Supporting Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Excellent! Glad you took that well. :) Your price is very fair, just trying to prevent some hassle that might happen if some n00b were to buy this. :lol:

I'm not in the market for this, i have a 2.5 on my car, and it works. I would HIGHLY recommend that whomever buys this take advantage of the FM upgrade sale at the end of the year, though.
Thanks. :) I got a reply from Brandon Fitch @ Flyin' Miata. Only the 2.7 has the separate versions such as Alpha/Beta/Gamma/etc. The 2.5 is just the 2.5. They sell harnesses separately for $325 if you need to change to a different model year. I'm sure you can make a good bit of that back selling the 99-00 harness if need be. Hope that helps everyone, cheers! :icon_cheers:

If Flyin' Miata has sales every year I bet you they'll have a great Black Friday or another End-of-Year sale that you can capitalize on for upgrading if you want to. The 2.5 runs great as-is though. :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
want this!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Do Want! No money though so GLWS Bump. :phillyb:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts