ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a lot of cars, one of them is a 350z. I want to put a V8 in it. It's a 2004 with only 30,000 miles on the chassis. I have spent too much money on it to just have a gutted out car. It is completely stripped out with no sound deadening or any of that wussy stuff. I wanted to have a newer RWD drift car and jumped from S chassis to this.

Here are some pictures in no particular order.

VK56DE from a Nissan Titan. Looking for 8,000 RPMs with ITBs and headwork. Probably net 4-500hp. Not looking for peak power, just flat power. Welp, see ya! :phillyb:

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BONUS PICTURE of a cat that lives outside the shop. I give her treats and her head is always on crooked like this.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ANOTHER BONUS!

My sick daily driver.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Best build thread 2012.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
wow this thing is going to be a beast. Can't wait to see the progress on this.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't get too excited, it's on delay till I get a daily driver sorted out. I bought the Civic with whatever cash I had on me but I am giving it to my girlfriend next month. I am back on here because I want to buy another NA to daily. After I get that I am back on the Z33.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I had the money into a Miata with what I had in my Z33... I don't even want to think about it.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still looking for a NA daily before I do any more work to the Z33. I can't decide if I just want to get the stock VK56 running to drive it sooner, or tear down completely for a higher horsepower build first. I have quite a while to figure this out so I guess it's not a big deal. I don't expect the car to run for a year or so.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am don't think it will be worth the weight decrease to make the doors that flimsy.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Alright i did the same on my fc but they stayed pretty un-flimsy. I can swing my door from all the way open to closed and it will line up perfect. Anyways gonna be a great car once its done!

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am more afraid of cutting them off then being stuck with it if I didn't like it.

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
I say leave them in. The gain just isn't worth it.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have someone going to auto auctions for me to get a NB. After that is sorted out the V8 is getting an overhaul. Can't start work till I get a new daily though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts