Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
cockblowster

dickrubster

meatbeatster

noobpwnster

assrapester

Get the **** out my CR.
Spiteful just went all cluh-bro-dster all up in this thread. Rules are meant to be broken. Yeah, OP is getting a reaming, but it's the internet. If he takes it personally, then he should move on. If not, and he proves us wrong, more power to him!

·
Administrator
15,188 Posts
I lol so hard when people complain about a build yet continue to come back. No one is making you come back here and this thread would be better without you. Please GTFO
If he wanted his own come back again, he'd tell you to spit.

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts
4 years ago, this was a nicer world to live on too.
and yet people still act shocked and complain about how mean forum members can be.

:cry2:

·
Registered
796 Posts
That people keep coming back here just proves hope really exists. On the other hand to keep coming back expecting a different result is pretty stupid.

To me the most amazing thing about all this is the evil empire took OP in as one of their own. Which of course proves once again CR is not the worst Miata forum there is....

·
Administrator
15,188 Posts
That people keep coming back here just proves hope really exists. On the other hand to keep coming back expecting a different result is pretty stupid.

To me the most amazing thing about all this is the evil empire took OP in as one of their own. Which of course proves once again CR is not the worst Miata forum there is....

We've known this for years. :lol:

·
Murse Magnet
7,218 Posts
Do we have an epic noobs thread where we can post the epic threads created by noobs

I has sad. At first I thought it said epic boobs, then I realized I was wrong and thought it said epic noodz. I thought we might be turning into mx5 drift and I got excited.

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
And this is why we can't have anything "nice". Following this build at m.net :suicide:
I hope you stay there and never come back.

inb4 you come back just to spite me

inb4 you copy this exact post and reword it slightly

inb4 you cry more

inb4 inb4

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
Hahahahah he re-edited everything after i restored it? Guess i'll just do it again later.
can you revert it and then ban him so he can't change it back again? That would be hil-a-ri-ous.

161 - 180 of 214 Posts