ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
AHAHAHAH that was f***ing hilarious!! He is so passionate when he says it too. That made my day. Thanks buddy!

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
AHAHAHAH that was f***ing hilarious!! He is so passionate when he says it too. That made my day. Thanks buddy!
Clarkson on the MX5:

The old model was a phenomenon. The best-selling sports car the world has ever seen. Probably because it always felt just a teensy bit gay. Yes it was a modern-day and reliable incarnation of the old MG ? they even recorded and then copied the sound of the British sports car?s transmission whine ? but you just knew that given half a chance this little car would be off to the gentlemen?s public lavatories with its friends George and Michael.

That?s why we all liked it so much. It wasn?t threatening. Oh sure, some people said Mazda should fit a more powerful engine, but not me: I always wanted a detuned 1.3 litre ? the Barbra Streisand version. A stripped-out, slowed-down, steel-wheeled alternative.
lavatories = toilets, bathroom

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
OMG HAHAHAHHA i kept replaying "you stupid man"

He got out of the chair with some authority! Woohoo, way defend the miata

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
''Pantomine''

Couldn't find that in the dictionary. Care to explain?
Get a new dictionary. Its a common enough term (2 or 3 thousand years in use). Also spelt Pantomime.

The point being the show is just fake. The reactions from the presenters are put on, and forced. Indeed, one of the traditions of Pantomine is the exagerrated interaction with the audience.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts