ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What ever became of the tires that burned colored smoke? I havent seen or heard anything about them in along time

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
They are expensive as hell and came in limited sizes, that's why you never see them.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
I think they were only avail in 17's, not sure, but it was Silvia sizes. I know Rob from Enjuku racing has/had them for the longest time.

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
do they fit ronal teddy bear wheels?

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
while were at it, we can rock a tiddy bear for our seat belts

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
I heard about this a lil while ago, I also agree I love the smell of burnt rubber and high octane fuel

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
this is what i said two years ago on drifting.com when they came out with colored smoke tires

05-06-2005, 09:57 PM #19
frictionfighter
urban ninja sliding crew

i want ones that smoke in rainbows!! not really though i dont like the idea of color tires all that much, seems too much like a gimmick. what will be next scents.
person one: "here comes taniguchi!, i love the smell of his strawberry tire smoke"
person two: "his strawberry is pretty tasty, but im all about the nomuken cinnamon apple pie, mmm mmm just like mom used to make."

i am naustrodamus :shock:

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
[epic said:
@ Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:13 am]
And Im pretty sure they were banned in Formula D
I heard about this, but I don't get why. at all. anyone know?

I'm definitely not for tires smelling good.

burnt > scented
From what I remember from the Enjuku car; the smoke was really hard to see though, and I know it sounds weird, but the color really made the smoke seem thicker in my opinion. That and I think it would effect judging.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
From what I remember from the Enjuku car; the smoke was really hard to see though, and I know it sounds weird, but the color really made the smoke seem thicker in my opinion. That and I think it would effect judging.
+1 and I think they produced more smoke if I'm not mistaken.

+1 for the burnt rubber smell and high octane gas. You guys should come to a bike or quad race, nothing like the smell of high octane w/ a hint of ethanol like I have to run :mrgreen: Mmmm, GT plus.....Makes my eyes water just thinking about it :twisted:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts