146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Supporting Member
1,529 Posts
before this gets out of hand again.
1) because you know spiteful is chill, doesnt make it okay
2) spiteful apologized and it appears to be usps fault anyway
3) to those saying "its only 20 dollar" that still doesnt mean taking the money is okay
4) OP, depending on how you made your transaction, instead of crying about it, try doing a paypal dispute
5) OP, stop making threads. you already called him out and you're going to be the one getting bashed on if you continue
6) USPS is bad. use Fedex
7) spiteful has done many transactions before with no problem, he has no reason to steal 20 dollars from you.
8) OP, you live in glendale, you can probably find a glove box ANYWHERE IN SOCAL

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
I believe it was locked because the peanut gallery was getting too involved.

Anyway, I provided proof that I shipped the item. I know you're upset and I am very sorry about all that's happened but you have no dispute with me. I really don't want to start any more problems with you.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, the reason I was asking was so I could update the thread when I received the part. That's usually how these things work. You update the thread letting everyone know its been resolved.

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
Not really. The whole thing is between you & spitefulcheerio. The whole forum doesn't have to know you got your part. If you did, well then good for you. I really don't care if you got your part. How i see it spiteful did his part on returning your money & whatnot. Leave it at that. Otherwise I believe something like this would be in order...

·
Registered
740 Posts
We wouldn't have this problem if people (primarily involved parties) weren't being dicks about it in the first thread. Everyone followed suit (because Clubroadster).

Looks like Spiteful Cheerio decided to be the mature one in this last reply, and if you'd chill the hell out OP, everyone would be fine and dandy. Put your big girl panties on and deal with it.

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
The way it's done is that resolution gets posted.

To the guys giving the op a hard time... Idiots.
A resolution did get posted & it was resolved. Don't know where you have been when it was posted. Spiteful gave him his money back & in case he got his glove box he could keep it. That appears solved to me. No need for a resolution thread to give a heads up to anyone he got the part.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Spiteful gave him his money back & in case he got his glove box he could keep it. That appears solved to me. No need for a resolution thread to give a heads up to anyone he got the part.
I have nor received my part, or my money. Not sure where you are getting your facts from bud.

edit: On a side note, I think this very well may be the last time I post on this forum. After being in the miata game for 7/8 years this is quite disappointing. Looks like all the honda-tech clowns have made their way here.

·
Juve per sempre
3,498 Posts
A resolution did get posted & it was resolved. Don't know where you have been when it was posted. Spiteful gave him his money back & in case he got his glove box he could keep it. That appears solved to me. No need for a resolution thread to give a heads up to anyone he got the part.
If you actually take a look at what the seller wrote he hasn't recieved any money back nor the part.

"Let me know when you recieve the part and I will refund your money. I don't want to refund the money before you get the part cause I don't want you to assume I'm copping out. You made a big deal over $24 so I'll happily give it back if that will make you happy once again. Enjoy your part and your money, sir.

Sorry I blew up at you. I really did ship that part a long time ago and I'm sorry for all of this. I should not have flipped out the way I did. I regret that. I stand by my word that I cannot control USPS but I have learned that all packages require tracking. I have sold thousands of dollars worth of miata stuff on this forum with no problems and I'm very aggravated by this whole situation.

I won't make excuses for why I got so mad, I did and it's over with. I cannot take it back. What I can do is apologize and hope my true nature comes through in it. I'm normally a stand up individual and I'm disgusted by my actions.

Hopefully this has made you feel a little better and we can move on from this. If not, I understand. Tear down me and my name if you feel necessary. All I can is give you your money back and apologize at this point."
Which is a good resolution whenever it happens, but let the buyer post here when one or the other happens, aka keep it open.

Not that I really needed to post here either but when people are being total douches to someone that wanted to just give a heads up to the rest of cr, you can't just let him have it.

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
Thanks bronto.

Sidenote: OP / buyer hasn't received his money because he told me through PMs that he wanted me to keep it. I just don't want the whole forum thinking I skipped out on giving the money back.

To everyone who supported me: I appreciate the support. You guys are awesome. I request one thing of you though; please let this die. The faster this gets put behind us, the faster I can go back to feeling normal and not worrying about this thread everything I check CR. It means the world to me that you all would stand up for me though. I'm glad my previous dealings with many of the members here paid off in this respect.

To everyone who criticized me: I'm sorry you now have a bad impression of me. It seems that everyone who showed negativity was someone who had never dealt with me in this past. I hope you all will give me a chance so you can form your own opinions of me instead of assuming an opinion because of this. This is all because of miscommunication on both parties and I take responsibility for it. I have tried to make things right and I hope that means something to you.

Thanks guys. Hopefully this can all fade into the depths of CR oblivion.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.