ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a super impulse buyer, And its a good thing there arent any cool auto shops to buy stuff from. So today I went to this place called deepstage auto They are kinda a ricey shop, Mostly civics and 240's with cheesy knockoff body kits and rims, So when I see a dope kazama shift knob and e-brake button I ask how much. It was like 90bucks, knowing it dont sound right I buy it anyway thinking it retails around 70 online. Whatever I buy it anyway. I open the box and put it on drive with it a bit, and I definatley like it alot. I look at the box and I find a paper thinking its some cool jdm instructions haha.... Nope its a paper from morejapan.com about their return polocies. So I get home got to the morejapan site and there they are for 50 dollars with free shipping!! God I hate living by a military base!!

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
You win some you lose some. Don't worry too much about the price. There's always someone out there who can negotiate a better deal than you. If you like the shift knob enjoy it and don't look back for one second.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts