ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, I bought another one. It's true what they say, you can never escape the big H. lol Here's a pic:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
'04 250R. I got a bitchin' deal from my buddy who works for Honda R&D.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I bought a Honda too. Element SC. traded the xB.

Love da thumperz. The 250R is sposedta be a sweet ride.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have a CRV for the dd. gotta love the big H for everyday duties. :)

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Very sweet. I got my first dirt bike on my 7th birthday and rode almost every single day for the next 10 years until I got my first car. I miss it so much.

·
Registered
97 Posts
i want a thumper for my dd motorcycle.........with a exhaust, **** would be off the wallL!!!!!!!!!!!!

just imagine, thumper comming down the street, passes you, and mashes it, you'll hear that guy like 5 blocks away!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Phinz- Yea, it's pretty awesome. I'm on my second one. They're great untill you over rev it, float the valves and the mushroom the heads (the titanium is pretty soft). Then it's time for some stainless valves! lol.

Turbopezz- I got it for $2100 with all new plastic and spares. Not too shabby.

freedomgli- Yea, my dad started me on a Z50 when I was 4. Had to take a little break snce karting and cars were a little expensive.

greasem0nkey86- One of my buddies has a CRF 450 that he regestered in Nevada and he rides it all most everyday. Of corse it's just about a full blown super moto bike now with the Dunlop slicks and all the other trick stuff.

·
Registered
97 Posts
damn thats a hell of a deal!

yea, i was thinking of a KTM or yamaha WR offroad thumper and just add the lights and plates and stuff, but we'll see, i dont even have my m1 license yet :(

·
Registered
154 Posts
I read the title of the thread and thought I'd have to leave...then realized it was your bike. Whew!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
damn thats a hell of a deal!

yea, i was thinking of a KTM or yamaha WR offroad thumper and just add the lights and plates and stuff, but we'll see, i dont even have my m1 license yet :(
Buy a KTM 450 or 525 EXC-G. They're street legal off the dealer floor and I believe they come with supermoto wheels and tires or it's an option. :mrgreen:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts