ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also I've been reading up on wastegates, and one question! Where does it freaking go?!?!?!?! I'm so confused, I've been reading and reading up on F/I and I guess its not connecting in my head as to were you place it from pictures on google!

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Looks like you have an externally wastegated turbo. You can use my manifold and put the wastegate on the downpipe or you have to get a manifold with a separate flange for a wastegate.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like you have an externally wastegated turbo. You can use my manifold and put the wastegate on the downpipe or you have to get a manifold with a separate flange for a wastegate.
thanks! if you sit on the manifold for a while, when more funds become available I'll def. pick it up from you!

·
Registered
341 Posts
looks like some t3\t4 turbo
the inlet and outlet on the compressor look pretty big compared to a t3 50 trim compressor housing
Also if its externally gated its probably some hybrid t3\t4

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It is a 50 trim turbo, and is externally waste gated! I got this all for free from a friend who bought it new, he hasn't used any of the components he was going to boost his maxima but decided against it. All I know is that it has a badge stamped on it that says JDM Sport, the intercooler piping is a universal set which isn't a problem im just being kind of cautious since I've never heard of this brand turbo...ever!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Like I thought, big turbo is big. Even says T3\T4 on it.
Looks like it can be internally wastegated if you would want to do that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts