ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also I've been reading up on wastegates, and one question! Where does it freaking go?!?!?!?! I'm so confused, I've been reading and reading up on F/I and I guess its not connecting in my head as to were you place it from pictures on google!

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Looks like you have an externally wastegated turbo. You can use my manifold and put the wastegate on the downpipe or you have to get a manifold with a separate flange for a wastegate.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like you have an externally wastegated turbo. You can use my manifold and put the wastegate on the downpipe or you have to get a manifold with a separate flange for a wastegate.
thanks! if you sit on the manifold for a while, when more funds become available I'll def. pick it up from you!

·
CR.net Supporter
569 Posts
big turbo looks big, suggest sale and get better turbo.
Iono looks like a .50 trim not that big, its not like fae's massive fetus(8mo) sized turbo. Plus if thats his car(99) in his avatar then he should be fine in terms of lag, granted it will be a short ride to redline.

·
Registered
341 Posts
looks like some t3\t4 turbo
the inlet and outlet on the compressor look pretty big compared to a t3 50 trim compressor housing
Also if its externally gated its probably some hybrid t3\t4

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It is a 50 trim turbo, and is externally waste gated! I got this all for free from a friend who bought it new, he hasn't used any of the components he was going to boost his maxima but decided against it. All I know is that it has a badge stamped on it that says JDM Sport, the intercooler piping is a universal set which isn't a problem im just being kind of cautious since I've never heard of this brand turbo...ever!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Like I thought, big turbo is big. Even says T3\T4 on it.
Looks like it can be internally wastegated if you would want to do that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts