ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh yeah, I've been eyeing this for 2 years and finally the sun was shinning on me! I got them from one of your's and my favorite vendor, RSpeed. It's getting closer and closer to what I think a roadster should look like, drive like, sound like ....

2:45PM

3:01PM

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
The KGW panel looks great..... the gauge faces, on the other hand, look kind of awkward for some reasons. I don't know if it's the font size or the fonts.... it somehow looks kind of homemade. Are they home-made?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I have the KGworks independent look panel also....... and I love it dearly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great mod man!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The KGW panel looks great..... the gauge faces, on the other hand, look kind of awkward for some reasons. I don't know if it's the font size or the fonts.... it somehow looks kind of homemade. Are they home-made?
No, they're RSpeed's house brand... on second thought maybe Joe does stay up late at night to print these out on his Canon bubble jet. These actually look a better in person, the pics kinda makes them look funky.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Great addition, that guage panel is probably the most favorite addition (Style waie) that most Miata guys have made.

PhatMiata

1 - 14 of 14 Posts