ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
warning warning warning

danger Will Robinson!

WTF, what is a warning? Is that some type of disciplinary action? Like a nun with a ruler? lol.

·
3,857 Posts
How many you killed?

·
Registered
151 Posts

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Warnings are the mark of people who keep it real.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I've heard that rappers write verses about their warnings, kind of the same way they brag about gunshots or their dead homies.

·
3,542 Posts
Sorry, I dunno who locked this. I gave the warning. The warning was for the racist comments in the thread specified by sonique. You wanna wear that as your "bad boy" badge, go ahead. You wanna "stand up to the man" and fight for your freedom of speech in the internet? Go ahead, but not on this board.

We have a much more lax attitude on this board, and we do try to keep it that way, but there are limits. The basic rule: don't be a ****. Hope that clears it up for everyone.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Stop downplaying my BAD BOY BADGE.

:(

I am trying to impress the ladies here.

·
Registered
95 Posts
i suppose that this is as good a place as any to apologize to the moderators - a few nights ago i was about to reply to a post and accidently clicked the report button instead. my bad, typical n0ob mistake.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
i suppose that this is as good a place as any to apologize to the moderators - a few nights ago i was about to reply to a post and accidently clicked the report button instead. my bad, typical n0ob mistake.

No worries, as you are reading this i am banning you for your insolence .............

j/k :mrgreen:

PhatMiata

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
not sure..... I just reported your post to the moderators to check though :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts