ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got some ideas about things we can get group buys going.. and wanted to see whos down?

Fender flares (the ones that bolt up)

Non OEM Hardtop

Suspension(JIC,KW,Stance..ect coilovers)

Harddog Roll Bar

Tires

Brakes

Racing Seat(Sparco Speed is what I had in mind) and also Bracket.

·
Registered
203 Posts
PaKMan? What the hey are you doing here?? LOL!

But seriously I'd go for a brake group buy, maybe a combo setup of rotors/pads/braided lines or maybe an inexpensive big-brake setup.

No fender flares for me, at least not on this car. Maybe the next, but I just found the wheels I was looking for and I don't need flares for them :D

Now if we had a hardtop group buy on these: http://clubroadster.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5143 and they turned out to be decent quality, I may go for one.

Just got my suspension and roll bar completed, so no to those... just got new seats... hmm..

Just my $.02 :D

I say go for brakes. All of us could use those pretty regularly and I'm about to need them..

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Stance does NOT do group buys.
I can see how Stance Suspension might not be willing to organize a group buy themselves as they've structured the company so that authorized dealers handle retail sales. But maybe a CR.net sponsor vendor would be willing to do a group buy on Stance coilovers for you guys? Or perhaps they can be purchased as cheap as can be from some other online retailer without need of group buy?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PaKMan? What the hey are you doing here?? LOL!

But seriously I'd go for a brake group buy, maybe a combo setup of rotors/pads/braided lines or maybe an inexpensive big-brake setup.

No fender flares for me, at least not on this car. Maybe the next, but I just found the wheels I was looking for and I don't need flares for them :D

Now if we had a hardtop group buy on these: http://clubroadster.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5143 and they turned out to be decent quality, I may go for one.

Just got my suspension and roll bar completed, so no to those... just got new seats... hmm..

Just my $.02 :D

I say go for brakes. All of us could use those pretty regularly and I'm about to need them..

haha wats up man! Ya I was thinking Rotors, Pads, SS lines and fluid. Like one big package for us ... hmm I'll call up some friends n see if we can get the ball rolling on that but I need more than just the two of us. I think I can get us some pretty sick discounts.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I'll call up some friends n see if we can get the ball rolling on that but I need more than just the two of us. I think I can get us some pretty sick discounts.
Just remember that Group Buys must be coordinated through Club Roadster sponsor vendors. All others will be deleted. If your friends are interested in organizing group buys here they can PM timallen for more details on sponsorship packages.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll call up some friends n see if we can get the ball rolling on that but I need more than just the two of us. I think I can get us some pretty sick discounts.
Just remember that Group Buys must be coordinated through Club Roadster sponsor vendors. All others will be deleted. If your friends are interested in organizing group buys here they can PM timallen for more details on sponsorship packages.
Definately... I'm just trying to see how much interest there are in my ideas of GB's.. after we get that sorted out i'll PM timallen.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I've got some ideas about things we can get group buys going.. and wanted to see whos down?

Fender flares (the ones that bolt up)

Non OEM Hardtop

Suspension(JIC,KW,Stance..ect coilovers)

Harddog Roll Bar

Tires

Brakes

Racing Seat(Sparco Speed is what I had in mind) and also Bracket.
HEre are the flares..

Coilovers - TEIN, STANCE, RACE LOGIC/SWIFT

Racing seat - Sparco, RECARO, BRIDE, BUddy club.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guys I was looking for a car scale for myself and I called up the guy and he siad he'd give us a huge discount if 3 of us bought it as well and I wanted to see if anyones interested?? Perfect for track guys all motorsports use this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=130074325209&rd=1,1

It helps you tune your suspension, and also when doing weight reduction you can balance out your cars weight. I think its awesome and i'm going to be buying it regardless

There selling it for US $938.52

but he said if 3 of us buy it he'll give it for $845 shipped or if we pay the $938.52 he'll throw in the 20lb race hydralock jack. What do you guys think?

·
CR.net Supporter
185 Posts
I would be down with some fender flares depending on the brand and price. Tuckin 99 would be sweet :twisted:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fender flares seem to be getting alot of attention. Thats 4 of us who want flares

1 - 20 of 69 Posts