Makin us look bad :/

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yeah, I saw that and cringed for the miata brotherhood

·
Murse Magnet
7,822 Posts
no no no. Its not a miata. It is really a del sol made to look like a miata. Sure it looks like a miata but not miata guy would do that. It would have to be a honda guy. Look at everyone else around him.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I cant believe this idiocy. This is ricer bullshit and your giving not only us a bad name, but the ca. scene too. Sell your car and buy a fucking geo.

·
Registered
638 Posts
lol c'mon guys.. miata owner ups the dbag ownership of a Lambo owner? WIN imo, "kick his ass" ? sure with your 400k+ salary, go for it. Witness and getting lawyered... he will be able to up his bars to the new blackbird cage after the 70% lawyer pay out settles... :domo:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I'm not sure why everyone's up in arms about this. You thought Miata owners were more mature than owners of other types of cars? Elitist much? Guess not.

·
┐('~`;)┌
6,401 Posts
I'm not sure why everyone's up in arms about this. You thought Miata owners were more mature than owners of other types of cars? Elitist much? Guess not.
Expecting someone not to do that is about as elitist as expecting someone to bathe.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Oh nooo we're no better than the Honda drivers you see burning out on weekends at your local In N Out what will we do?!? Lets make a thread on CR to see if we can find who's personally responsible for this atrocity.

·
Registered
586 Posts
F this, this just shows that Miatas are gay... Take a lesson from him Honda kids, you don't want a miata.

Ps so was the nb with a open diff?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Expecting someone not to do that is about as elitist as expecting someone to bathe.
you'd be surprised:hello kitty:

Oh nooo we're no better than the Honda drivers you see burning out on weekends at your local In N Out what will we do?!? Lets make a thread on CR to see if we can find who's personally responsible for this atrocity.
survery says: ^he's the honda driver who was doing the one tire fryer towards a darwin award in the form of a roided lambro driver.

you should have tokyo drifted around him and got his number, would have been less ghey.

·
Registered
671 Posts
to be honest,i dont care,this video was actually a waste of time...i love miatas and i love lambos but nothing happened except for somebody i dont know driving like a ricer in a place i dont know of,so it doesnt affect me...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts